• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Do you guys think you have a shot against a UFC fighter 3 or 4 weight classes below you?

Almost certainly not. I'd like to say if I got into shape and then cut weight, then yeah, sure, because I'd be fighting around 170 and would get to go against a flyweight.

In reality, though, I've done judo for years and have had plenty of opportunities to go against guys who weighed significantly less than me but were still crazy strong and crazy skilled. You feel like you should be handling them easily, but they grab you and it's like you're in a vice. I don't think I'd stand a chance against a trained fighter.

I am a big guy. My natural division would be at HW. I am 5"6 and 239 pounds but I am fast for my size. I also know a bit about boxing and I am sure with my size it will be difficult for a WW or lets not even talk about a LW to move. I sometimes wish I can test my skills against a LW or WW to see what would happen and if I got a shot at winning.

Anyone ever thought about this? This would also show how much size matters when fighting and how much skills matters.

2dax5l3.jpg

2qxs57q.jpg

As you can see I am strong as hell.
Bro, step your troll game up

Honestly, I think I could fight Artem.

His little arms hit hard, but I could dive for his ankles from a mile out.

I straight up would beat Cachoeira, Correia, and that muffin top lesbian lady that fought Cyborg once

Not saying TS isn't fat, but what if someone was mainly all muscle?

BMI is a joke, it doesn't take into account body type or muscle mass
I know that BMI isn't accurate for body builders or very muscular athletes, but for the most part it's... okay.

Besides even if TS was all muscle, I don't think 5'6 and 240 pounds is healthy. That's just too much weight for that height.

Atomweight female? Sure. They don't hit very hard and any difference in technique would be overcome by my speed and power (although women tend to have pretty weak striking technique). They also wouldn't be strong enough to get me to the ground, which is where their advantage over me would be.

Last edited:
6 months of cardio and Muay Thai I'll bet on you vs CM Punk...

I know that BMI isn't accurate for body builders or very muscular athletes, but for the most part it's... okay.

Besides even if TS was all muscle, I don't think 5'6 and 240 pounds is healthy. That's just too much weight for that height.
yeah, even if he has big bones, 240 pounds is too much for 5 foot 6

The treadmill in the background doesn't see much use, other than to throw clothes on I take it.

Honestly, I think I could fight Artem.

His little arms hit hard, but I could dive for his ankles from a mile out.

Extend your arm and put your palm on his forehead. Let him swing away and tire himself out.

Time to go on a diet tubby if you are 239 lbs at 5'6"

The photo does show a paunch but nothing like what it would take to have those stats. I reckon he has recorded his height and/or weight inaccurately.

The treadmill in the background doesn't see much use, other than to throw clothes on I take it.

lol, nice catch. I have been meaning to use it but havent had time to do so. Hopefully in the summer I can use it and lose a bit of weight.

F78011EE-2605-47A2-BCC4-AB6677175815.jpeg

Yes, I’ve already said I can beat Fred Ettish and he’s two weight classes above me.

Back