Do you guys enjoy breaks? (1 card in 5 weeks)

A break is always good. Premier league is back this weekend so it doesnt bother me that the UFC is not on.

I'm sick of shitty free cards - so yeah breaks are good if it means better fights throughout a PPV.

what about those Dana White contender cards? The fights on there are better than many ufc prelim and bellasnore cards

I like it every week but there's literally like 20 good orgs that are watchable so there's always a filler if you're a big mma fan.I started watching at UFC 1 and it sucked waiting forever for events.I would get any mma I could so being able to have friends over and or just chill and watch an event on the weekend is cool downtime.

What I don't like that the UFC does/has been doing is signing 2,3 or 4 contracts each event for DWTNF's ...it's just stupid,it should be 1 maaaybe 2 if it's a must.It's not bad enough they fill the roster with fighters that can't win a single fight on TUF.They do a shitty job getting talent to fill the roster compared to what they could be doing.

There's tons of good mma but all the super entitled noob fans think every event should be the greatest event of all time or it just sucks.To each his own I guess but most "fans" are just UFC fans and can't even appreciate that,so that sucks for them I guess.It's funny there's so many fans that cry here for hours a week about how much mma sucks,like what are you doing here?

I don't watch entire events besides some big ones and every UFC but i'll get 3 or 4 events a weekend that i'll kinda skip through the fights throughout the week and watch the ones I really want to see in full,but there's plenty of good mma for the big mma fans.

UFC
Bellator
Pancrase
RFA
PFL
One FC
Titan FC
CES
CFFC
Bamma
Cage Warriors
ACB
M-1
Invicta
KSW
Cage
DWTNF
Rings
Venator FC
Tachi Palace Fights
Fight Nights
Jungle Fight
Shooto
Shooto Brazil

I’ll take a “shitty watered down card” over no card at all. I’ll complain about how shitty and watered down it is of course but I still want it.

Thank god there’s at least NFL preseason games.

I wish they would have waited until football started to take this break.

Only 15 cards to go in 2018, UFC is dying.

Next card is in 3 weeks featuring Gaethje/Vick and then another 2 weeks to get to Woodley/Till.

I usually enjoy cards every week.
The UFC actually just rattled off 6 consecutive events ending with 227 so I can’t complain.

I hate breaks

I need a break every once in a while to get away from UFC/MMA. Getting too old for this 16 events a month shit. Damn kids

Only if the cards are stacked.

I'd be fine with one PPV and one Fight Night a month if they're all stacked, but practically every event is watered down these days. In a perfect world a card like UFC 230 would be the norm, not the anomaly

I don't like waiting 3 weeks, but i would rather see decent cards every 2 weeks consistently, then watered down cards every week. I mean, seriously, we have to wait 3 weeks, and the main event is Vick? LMAO. I mean don't get me wrong, its gonna be a good scrap, but i would expect a stacked card after waiting 3 weeks.

I like it every week but there's literally like 20 good orgs that are watchable so there's always a filler if you're a big mma fan.I started watching at UFC 1 and it sucked waiting forever for events.I would get any mma I could so being able to have friends over and or just chill and watch an event on the weekend is cool downtime.

What I don't like that the UFC does/has been doing is signing 2,3 or 4 contracts each event for DWTNF's ...it's just stupid,it should be 1 maaaybe 2 if it's a must.It's not bad enough they fill the roster with fighters that can't win a single fight on TUF.They do a shitty job getting talent to fill the roster compared to what they could be doing.

There's tons of good mma but all the super entitled noob fans think every event should be the greatest event of all time or it just sucks.To each his own I guess but most "fans" are just UFC fans and can't even appreciate that,so that sucks for them I guess.It's funny there's so many fans that cry here for hours a week about how much mma sucks,like what are you doing here?

I don't watch entire events besides some big ones and every UFC but i'll get 3 or 4 events a weekend that i'll kinda skip through the fights throughout the week and watch the ones I really want to see in full,but there's plenty of good mma for the big mma fans.

UFC
Bellator
Pancrase
RFA
PFL
One FC
Titan FC
CES
CFFC
Bamma
Cage Warriors
ACB
M-1
Invicta
KSW
Cage
DWTNF
Rings
Venator FC
Tachi Palace Fights
Fight Nights
Jungle Fight
Shooto
Shooto Brazil
I still think dana’s show is entertaining but this yr is a lot more annoying. Way too many mismatches. It seemed like last yr we saw more fights where both guys were fighting for a contract. This yr we are getting a lot more young hot prospects vs guys in their 30s with decent records.

For me, one big PPV a month and a fight night every other wk would be great! Wouldn't mind FNs on a Wed or Thurs nite either rather than Sat. Leave Sat for the big PPV card.

As a gambler, I think cards every week is great for business, as a fan, I’m tired of cards put together with bum fights.

We just had 5 or six in row I'm ok with it. August is usually slow but damn looking ahead 10 cards from final week of Oct through the end of the year

It used to be on average you would wait a month and get better cards. I like it better like this though, almost every weekend is a card but you still get really good ones like we recently had like a month ago.

Quality over quantity is the saying, but fuck that.

I like my weekly fights.

This is why I'm loving the contender series, also.

5 weeks is a bit much but then again the content has been so watered down the past two years...

I like more cards as opposed to less. Couple years ago we didn't even have access to watching the prelims and slowly over time we got access to featured prelims and then eventually the whole care. Before then we'd wait a month for 5-7 fights and even if it was more stacked on paper it did not mean it would be a good card. Nothing was more disappointing than waiting a month for a card to have it full of boring/uneventful fights.

Even if the cards aren't as stacked anymore, there are good fights just about every card.

I wouldn't mind fewer cards, just because that would mean less fighters whose name I'd look at and go, "Who?"

Two cards a month would be perfect, one on PPV and one for free TV.

Back