Do you guys enjoy breaks? (1 card in 5 weeks)

Rebel_LioN

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Next card is in 3 weeks featuring Gaethje/Vick and then another 2 weeks to get to Woodley/Till.

I usually enjoy cards every week.
The UFC actually just rattled off 6 consecutive events ending with 227 so I can’t complain.

Hell Naw, though I DO understand the fans that hate the watered down, more frequent shit.

I just enjoy seeing good scraps after a long week of hard work.

Meh if I'm honest id rather have one stacked as fuck card a month, all these watered down fight night cards full of women who have no business fighting don't interest me, but then again now there are a hell of a lot more fighters now in the ufc so I spose they have to fit them all in

Nah you don't hear me complaining about
Shitty cards (except WMMA)
I'd take something over nothing

Bellator needs to get its tv schedule sorted in the UK

Nah you don't hear me complaining about
Shitty cards (except WMMA)
I'd take something over nothing

Bellator needs to get its tv schedule sorted in the UK

Get ready for more shitty WMMA match ups on PPV cards like that Aldrich/Viana fight. Was a good bet at least.

I like watching them each week, gives me something to do with buddies on the weekend without spending much money. Sports are kinda dead until October unless you enjoy watching regular season baseball.

They are spreading themselves a bit thin at the moment so I'm ok with it. Look at the next PPV and they had to rush a WW title fight just to make that card worthwhile.

I've been thinking lately, it'd be good if they start having two cards a month, maybe one.

They put on too many as is, 3-4 a month. The quality has been plummeting.

Have around 6 PPV's in the States, 6 outside the country and then the rest can be free cards.

Around 24 in total.

They can put a show every other day for all i care, as long as every month, or every two months they give us a really good card.

What they could do is only increment the numbered UFC events ( ufc 227 and so on) when they have that monthly good card, and name the rest something else.

Can't say I enjoy it but there are compensations. At least I get more done around the house, and I can look forward to new "MMA Depressed-Us" episodes.

Get ready for more shitty WMMA match ups on PPV cards like that Aldrich/Viana fight. Was a good bet at least.

That literally looked like they grabbed two chicks out of the crowd
Eugh

Next card is in 3 weeks featuring Gaethje/Vick and then another 2 weeks to get to Woodley/Till.

I usually enjoy cards every week.
The UFC actually just rattled off 6 consecutive events ending with 227 so I can’t complain.
Why would a fan enjoy breaks? I don't get that at all. The more the better, excluding WMMA and big fat HW fights. More doesn't mean watered-down, to me. Again, excluding WMMA and some of the HWs, if the fighters are UFC-caliber then they are worth checking out.

Always look forward to free fights, though I work late and can't catch Bellator anymore.. But I don't really care about that.

I would prefer slightly fewer cards. I could do without cards that are 90% unknowns and very low ranked fighter if it meant having those cards main/co main on a PPV card instead to improve it's quality.

But I don't really care either way.

Back