Do you forgive Jon?

I fuckin love Jones. He rustles so many jimmies and brings the fun to sherdog.

Haters gonna hate

If you ignore the failed drug tests and hiding under the cage, there is no proof of his steroid use!

Only sissies hold grudges.

Real gangsters never gave a shit in the first place.

No, I strongly dislike Jon and hope he gets KTFO some day.

Who gives a fuck.
It’s not like Jon personally owes me an apology.
I don’t take anything he does personally***.

I used to be a fan, but at this point I just like watching him fight because I’m a fight fan and he always delivers once he’s actually in the cage. That’s enough for me.

***although I do fully understand the position of someone who made accommodations for the Vegas event that got moved.

I watch people fight in a cage for a hobby, what they do in their own time isn't my business. If Jon was clean good for him, if he weaseled his way out of a drug test good for him and the fans. I think most "fans" live under this illusion that the pro athletes they watch on TV live lives free of drugs or performance-enhancing substances which is a pipe dream. Personally, I think USADA has neutered the UFC and if I was a fighter that fought top 5 ranked guys in a division I'd do whatever I could to make sure I win also. Whether you are greasing your body to avoid submissions, punching people in the dick, poking eyes, kicking peoples knees to gift them a knee surgery, there are still plenty of ways that are legal even for fighters to gain an edge in the competition.

The Paulo Costa and Uriah Hall fight comes to mind, that fight got stopped what 3 times? Two times for Costa slipping punches to Uriah's dick and another for Costa eye-poking Uriah. Then Uriah eventually got knocked out. Whose to say that was fairer or less fair than someone getting popped with picograms, kilograms or milligrams of steroids. Unfortunately, nobody cares what Costa did to win, they remember the TKO.

Don't think he did anything wrong.

Even the hit and run, he didn't intend to hit a pregnant lady and if you take that totally random element out of that he's just a rich kid in his 20's making mistakes.

People also forget him stopping a robbery day of the Shogun fight risking his career(who knew if that fucker had a gun?) to help someone in need. He wasn't even really rich yet. Now people like to pretend that never happened and I'm not surprised if many of the younger fans are unaware of that incident.

Hey, it's his big deal. I'm an atheist, but understand Christianity well enough. The guy needs something to keep him out of trouble.

Roman propagated paganism aint gonna keep anybody out of trouble. Hell most people start doing wicked shit when they get into it because they take no responsibility for their actions anymore "b-b-b-b-but mah jesus".
fucking sun worshippers.

Back