Do you forgive Jon?

TITS

Gold Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Now that Jon has been absolved and the dust has settled following the aftermath of UFC 232, it looks as though the Jon Jones Hate Wagon is starting to empty out. Even Dana says Jon did nothing wrong (this time).

With that said, have you forgiven Jon for his wayward ways and are ready to move on or do you need more time?

Dana was always saying Jon did nothing wrong, that's why he moved the event instead of kicking Jon the fuck out.

Fuck Jon Jones. Can't wait until he pulses again

Jon Jones did nothing wrong

I’ve been supporting him being able to compete since the beginning of this whole misunderstanding

GOAT bless<JonesLaugh>

1)Innocent 2)GOAT 3)Never thrashed any of my heroes(I'm looking at you PRIDE fanboys)

Sure. When he leaves the weak 205 division in the dust and challenges himself at heavyweight...

Who cares if people forgive him or not. There will always be haters no matter what. Jon is the freatgre fighter of our generation and possibly all time. People will continue to pay to watch him fight. This small group of haters don't mean anything to what he's accomplished. Im a Jones fan. He puts on good and entertaining fights and that's what people who spend their hard earned money on want

The guy tha clearly needs to embrace his Christianity and keep on the righteous path, because he's his own worst enemy; nobody else can beat him.

He's the best there is until someone does

Lol what? If you're referring to the clean test if anything it made it worse to me. Their argument was that the substance will remain in the body for long periods of time, and he tested positive continuously, months before the fight, then after the fight it magically disappears? Sounds like he's been using it for his training, stopped as the fight got closer and now it's out of his system, meaning their previous bullshit argument means fuck all.

Lol what? If you're referring to the clean test if anything it made it worse to me. Their argument was that the substance will remain in the body for long periods of time, and he tested positive continuously, months before the fight, then after the fight it magically disappears? Sounds like he's been using it for his training, stopped as the fight got closer and now it's out of his system, meaning their previous bullshit argument means fuck all.

You need to have a better understanding of how metabolites work. There's plenty of videos from Joe Rogan's podcast if you need more source material.

The guy tha clearly needs to embrace his Christianity and keep on the righteous path, because he's his own worst enemy; nobody else can beat him.

He's the best there is until someone does

{<jordan}

Really Dana said that?
Fuck no.

giphy.gif

Back