Do you forgive Jon?

Look, we all know Bones is innocent.

However, we know he will continue to pulse out the rest of his tainted coke tainted with creatine tainted with tbol.

If he doesn't pulse, then something is wrong.

Now that Jon has been absolved and the dust has settled following the aftermath of UFC 232, it looks as though the Jon Jones Hate Wagon is starting to empty out. Even Dana says Jon did nothing wrong (this time).

With that said, have you forgiven Jon for his wayward ways and are ready to move on or do you need more time?

What do you mean? Did I miss it??? Did hell freeze over?

I don’t care anymore. Jonathan has always made me good money so I see him as source of revenue.
As a person, the guy has a lot of soul searching to do.

Sure. When he leaves the weak 205 division in the dust and challenges himself at heavyweight...

I agree with you sir. However, isn't HW weak and old while LHW got more hungry young bloods with great potential?

Let's assume Jon Jones moved up to HW and beats Stipe, Cain and Ngannou. Basically, he conquers the division. Will anybody even be surprised? I doubt it. In fact, people will make excuses and say Jon Jones is taking advantage over the weaken state of HW. So either way, it's still an L for Jon Jones if you ask me.

Now that Jon has been absolved and the dust has settled following the aftermath of UFC 232, it looks as though the Jon Jones Hate Wagon is starting to empty out. Even Dana says Jon did nothing wrong (this time).

With that said, have you forgiven Jon for his wayward ways and are ready to move on or do you need more time?

jon-jones-nov-19-instagram.0.0.jpg

The only thing I'd need to forgive Jon for is totaling that Bentley. And no, I'm still upset because of that. :(

I’d have to a shit about Jon Jones to begin with.
Jon Jones is not a good guy.
He’s a great fighter.

I don’t care.

Who cares if people forgive him or not. There will always be haters no matter what. Jon is the freatgre fighter of our generation and possibly all time. People will continue to pay to watch him fight. This small group of haters don't mean anything to what he's accomplished. Im a Jones fan. He puts on good and entertaining fights and that's what people who spend their hard earned money on want
Jon is the freatgre fighter of our generation
What was this supposed to actually say?

I don't care about him on a personal level. I think he cheated but I'm unaffected by it primarily because I have no personal investment in this. So I have no feelings attached that would necessitate me forgiving him. I do think it would be hilarious if Anthony Smith KOs him but that's primarily because I want to see Sherdog's reaction to it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back