Do You Find DC Entertaining?

Another parasite with a sherdog account gotten to by a successful man with a bit of confidence and self esteem.

Yes! He routinely beats guys that are bigger than him. Thats much more entertaining than watching the bigger fighter win. Black Fedor is awesome.

He's moderately annoying on the mic, but you gotta love his fights. short fat kid with a ton of skill and heart. Two thumbs way up.

his personality is interesting and he occasionally puts on exciting fights. But for every exciting fight he's in, it feels like he delivers a snoozefest hug-a-thon. I'm not big on those.

80% of the time, he acts like a prepubescent kid stuck in a huge prepubescent kids body but I love him the 100% of the time.

Not really. I like him but he's not too exciting and he's bones' bitch.

Everything except for when he acts like the champ. He's a good analyst, great fighter and loves Popeye's.

I find him entertaining in and out of cage. I prefer him as champ in absence of Jon Jones but when Jones return I'd want him to regain that title.

It depends on the fight, some fights I found him exciting and other fights not so

DC is cool but I totally see just being meh with him as a champion right now. We all know Jones is coming back and will fight for it. Feels fake.

yes. His fight against John Jones. After all that shit he talked.. I found that entertaining..

This is in regards to both fighting style and his personality. I will always pay to see him in a big fight just in the hopes that he will get smashed, I've never hated a fighter more than this guy, I think he's a bigger tool than Conor and Rockhold. He certainly does know how to get people to tune in, even if it is by being a huge troll. Thoughts?

Don't know his personality in the slightest but I've found most his fights enjoyable. Def not one of my favorite fighters but he's not boring. I'd rather Gus win against him but that's not really a slight on him.

I find him very entertaining, however, I predict he will fight a very safe style from now on as he did against AJ.

How safe is a 3rd round finish? Come on guys he's not GSPing everyone. At HW he had a lot of decisions but I don't recall one at LHW other than his loss to Jones.

DC is a really good fighter. So, yeah, I like to watch his fights.

I hate 90%+ of both pre-fight hype and so called "analyst talk". So I skip most of that. I almost never watch UFC events real time anymore. I almost always start the events an hour late to that I can fast forward through the yap yap on my PVR.

From what I have heard from DC when he opens his mouth pre-fight, it was pretty annoying. But, again, I understand that I am not the target market for the WWE stuff and, like negative ads in politics, it seems to work.

Yeah for sure, was more fun when he was at HW (crazy seeing him handle some big ass dudes) but I still like watching him at LHW. I think his last two fights are pretty underrated tbh, both were good fights.

He's entertaining when Jones makes him cry. The guy's on the wrong side of 35 yet he acts like a teenager with a giant chip on his shoulders. The failed Olympic attempts must have really gotten to him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back