Do You Find DC Entertaining?

DC has had a combination of luck and being gifted pretty much everything he has done in the UFC imo yet is still seems to be almost Tim Kennedy-like impressed with himself. He is a legit, talented fighter but they give him at HW

1) Frank Mir - wall and stalls
2) Big Country - came in out of shape even for him and the speed differential made it a sparring session

Then part due to luck (injury Rashad) gets Cummins and part gift gets Hendo for his title shot which he loses decisively. He then gets AJ (not exactly a guy notorious for putting training first) who looked like he was more than happy to come in with just enough gas to go for a 1st round KO and if not collect his half million. Bigfoot has been KOed 4x since DC. DC's biggest win is a decision over Barnett still imo. And now he gets Gus off a KO loss and this is not a good statistic match-up for Gus.

Oddly enough, I do enjoy DC as an announcer.

Watching him beat up HWs and throw them around, that was a lot of fun. However, ever since the media started reporting on his beef with Jones, DC has become more and more obnoxious. I liked him when he was more like a brown and fat teddy bear. His "beef" with Bader was/is embarassing and DC should focus on fighting and simply being a good guy, not sell fights unless it's with Jones.

i liked him better in sf
now hes some sort of a ufc clown

hole.gif

l like him. He's an intelligent guy and knows how to get under people's skin leading up to fights without being too much of a dick about it.

Back