Do You Find DC Entertaining?

Gabe

Saturdays are for the Boys
@Silver
Reaction score
This is in regards to both fighting style and his personality. I will always pay to see him in a big fight just in the hopes that he will get smashed, I've never hated a fighter more than this guy, I think he's a bigger tool than Conor and Rockhold. He certainly does know how to get people to tune in, even if it is by being a huge troll. Thoughts?

I do, he is relatively small compared to his opponents but he still manages to ragdoll them with technique.
I find that awesome

dc_zps2f4ca374.gif

Yes, his big mouth can be irritating sometimes but overall I find it fun.

The only fight I didn't like him in was against Rumble but I can't really fault him for not wanting to get put on his ass twice. He sometimes comes off annoying as hell but he's usually entertaining to watch.

DC bouts are usually quite entertaining.

I love watching his fights, the guy has talent. But being a fan since he started, his trash talk seems slightly contrived these days. He needs to stop trying so damn hard.

The only fight I didn't like him in was against Rumble but I can't really fault him for not wanting to get put on his ass twice. He sometimes comes off annoying as hell but he's usually entertaining to watch.

That d an entertaining fight, but depends on which side you were rooting for. I was rooting for Rumble, so of course his grinding wrestling based attack was boring me, but watching it again, was a good fight overall.

Was awesome to see how dominant a wrestler could to nullify a super aggressive power striker.

He's not a very likeable guy, but his fights are very entertaining.

He's entertaining for the most part, and best LHW in the UFC (until Jones returns). I just can't see him beats Jones even after a long layoff.

Both.

He gets attention and he beats people up. People complain about him far too much.

Jesus no. Boring wall and stall fighter. Terrible personality too. It has been amazing to see the AKA guys lose after all the shit talk.

Back