Do you display any of the stereotypes that are sometimes connected to your lineage?

Half Italian, and I talk with my hands a lot.

Half German, and I often think about invading Poland.

I really like Polish girls.

My Dad's German.
-I love sauerkraut
-I can be very direct/seem rude to some people.
-I'm punctual as fuck.
-I love beer.
-I made 1000 lbs of sausage in October.

My Mom's Dutch
-I'm tall and have blonde hair.
-I look killer in a pair of wooden shoes.

My Dad's German.
-I love sauerkraut
-I can be very direct/seem rude to some people.
-I'm punctual as fuck.
-I love beer.
-I made 1000 lbs of sausage in October.

Half German and I'm all those things, but I have never made sausage, and I'm rarely considered rude except when ending a conversation. I don't like to drag them out.

A thousand pounds?

There has to be a really cool story behind that.

Half German and I'm all those things, but I have never made sausage, and I'm rarely considered rude except when ending a conversation. I don't like to drag them out.

A thousand pounds?

There has to be a really cool story behind that.

The story isn't that cool unfortunately. Every year the guys on my kraut side of the family get together and we make a shitload of Sausage for the rest of the year. We did 8 pigs this year. I think I have a picture of all 1000 lbs hanging in a garage somewhere on my computer. Maybe I'll upload it later.

Irish

I love to drink

Eat potatoes

Write, and did a lot of speeches in school

Passionate and a coont

So

Yeah

Navajo

I'm a ridiculous alcoholic when I start drinking, like earth worship and the stars and shit. All indian dudes like death metal and icp it seems. Love death metal and icp's A ok to me.

im of german descent...and hell yeah i can eat a shit load of sauerkraut, boiled potatoes, and pickled eggs! lol
i also have sudden urges to destroy my neighbors

I usually just drink vodka whenever I drink alcohol and listen to terrible russian music
Ohhh, do you listen to any pop? I love Russian pop (preferably females), always looking for new stuff o: Anything funky, or upbeat and fun

No, I'm basically the antithesis of everything that a Guyanese/West Indian man is.

1) I don't drink
2) I don't watch cricket
3) I hate soca/reggae
4) I like Garth Brooks
5) Not homophobic

I am cheap though, but I think that is symptomatic of every person who comes from a poor country.

French Canadian :

- don't take myself too seriously
- humour is an important part of how I communicate with others
- can be quite rude if I feel attacked or antagonised
- tend to find religions ridiculous
- love un-PC jokes
- question everything and argues all the time
- love chopping wood
- naturally inclined towards combat sports

Are these stereotypes ? They're true tho.
lol i think the common french canadian stereotypes are that they're rude as fuck and think theyre better than everyone else (i'd disagree, i found them to be pleasant ppl tbh), and eat a lot of poutine lmao. so i think you have some things there that go against that xD (being laid back and humorous)

Native - I try my hardest not to be an Indian giver. Oh wait, I take that back.

part irish - Like drinking alot

That's all I can think of really.

German - disliking of Hollywood studio and music mogul types
Australian - love a fight and a fuck

I was a fan of blond german tits before rapugees made it mainstream

1. I'm white and I love the Andy Griffith show.

2. Irish- I have a bit of a drinking problem.

3. Norwegian- I'm a metal head and I like to fish and ski.

4. French- I smoke, talk with my hands, have a bad temper, and look down at people with bad manners.

5. Algonquin (Native American)- *see number 2

6. American- I only speak English and my world Geography is terrible.

I actually met a 'Murcan guy who was that stereotype exactly. Him and I were chatting with an Aussie and he literally didn't know where Australia. He even asked the Aussie guy and we both just were kinda dumbfounded.

I actually met a 'Murcan guy who was that stereotype exactly. Him and I were chatting with an Aussie and he literally didn't know where Australia. He even asked the Aussie guy and we both just were kinda dumbfounded.

LOL, I'm not that stupid:D I know where all of the continents are I can definitely point out Australia and New Zealand on a map. I can point out whats what in the British Isles, Scandinavian country's, and about 60% of the rest of the European Country's. If I had to fill out a blank map of Europe I'd probably get a C if I was lucky, but imo that's still pretty bad. In a cultural comparison It's kind of like asking a European to locate all of the states in the US.

Back