Do you display any of the stereotypes that are sometimes connected to your lineage?

-White boy
-My neck is red
-I put Miracle Whip on my Wonder Bread

That really sucked I wonder what happened they say Pneumonia,

Yeah I think that and it ended with a heart attack.

It's sad to see a lot of these pioneers come down with such health problems which I can imagine are either directly or indirectly connected with their fighting careers.

Yeah I think that and it ended with a heart attack.

It's sad to see a lot of these pioneers come down with such health problems which I can imagine are either directly or indirectly connected with their fighting careers.
Yup its pretty scary its just a reminder only the lord knows when our time is up.

Yup its pretty scary its just a reminder only the lord knows when our time is up.

Very true.

Have you seen big daddy Gary goodridge's condition? He's got some serious problems from concussions he sustained in his fight career.

I use to laugh at my sister how she was concerned about me and she would tell me about ex boxers she takes care of who struggle in their later years... I use to think under the notion that was just boxing, mma is way safer.

Now I'm pretty concerned when I read about mma fighters and Drs talk about concussions. I think we'll find out that mma is just as if not more dangerous than boxing. Just look at scenarios like hendo and bisping where a guy is out cold getting beat on still... That has to be pretty detrimental to your brain

Dutch - Tall, heavy weed smoker, abstract.
Italian - Talk about food constantly, will fuck anything in a dress, look after my mama, talk with hands, volatile.
English - Terrible dancer, apologise for too much, enjoy beer, reasonably eloquent.
Irish - Mostly drunk, foul mouthed, broke, prefer Guinness.
Russian - Weird, creepy, dodgy.

Very true.

Have you seen big daddy Gary goodridge's condition? He's got some serious problems from concussions he sustained in his fight career.

I use to laugh at my sister how she was concerned about me and she would tell me about ex boxers she takes care of who struggle in their later years... I use to think under the notion that was just boxing, mma is way safer.

Now I'm pretty concerned when I read about mma fighters and Drs talk about concussions. I think we'll find out that mma is just as if not more dangerous than boxing. Just look at scenarios like hendo and bisping where a guy is out cold getting beat on still... That has to be pretty detrimental to your brain

Its really sad what happened to Kevin I feel for his Kids and family,he said in an interview like 10 yrs ago that he wants to retire earlier so he can spend his quality time with his Kids and not end up sick with parkinsons etc.

I have read some interviews with Garry Goodridge its just sad how he describes his strugle every day, its like he is losing his memory and would forget the things he just did just a few minutes ago so he has to make a list of everything.

Its really a tough way to earn a living so much respect to all fighters.

Irish - pale skin, dark features

Scottish - a warrior's (some might say Highlander's) honor

English - dance music, party drugs (I've grown up but my early twenties were pretty awesome)

German - weird looking knees

I'm Asian and the only stereotype that's true about me is I have a small porksword.

Your name indicates a predilection towards RPG's. Stay safe.

A scary trend may be growing in the hardcore gaming community in some countries. A 32-year-old man was found dead after playing video games for three days straight in an Internet café in Taiwan, police spokesperson Jennifer Wu from the Hunei district precinct told CNN.This follows the death of a 38-year-old man who died after a days-long gaming binge on Jan. 1 in a Taipei cafe.
http://www.ibtimes.com/gamer-dies-i...ay-gaming-binge-hardly-anyone-notices-1787936

The story isn't that cool unfortunately. Every year the guys on my kraut side of the family get together and we make a shitload of Sausage for the rest of the year. We did 8 pigs this year. I think I have a picture of all 1000 lbs hanging in a garage somewhere on my computer. Maybe I'll upload it later.

When I was in Italy three families got together to make a batch of sauce.

They used fifty cases of tomatoes.

Well, I drink and I am a writer; however, I have average size balls and my penis is above average length with large girth

American. I know we're the best.

1/4 scotch Irish-red headed (auburn) but I tan well, few if any freckles high pain threshold
1/4 Austrian don't hate Jews
1/8 British/French decent teeth
1/4 Greek I tan well and I'm weirdly defined
The rest is a blend of Native American, African American, German and Swiss

I look like a tanned white guy whose a really defined with auburn red hair. I can jump, I'm fast and I pay my bills plus I show up on time.

So kind of...

I'm white and I must admit I love oppressing minorities.

Seriously though, I am part Italian and I love smoking while I sit on the can. I had no idea that was an Italian thing until Family Guy referenced it.

Dutch - Tall, heavy weed smoker, abstract.
Italian - Talk about food constantly, will fuck anything in a dress, look after my mama, talk with hands, volatile.
English - Terrible dancer, apologise for too much, enjoy beer, reasonably eloquent.
Irish - Mostly drunk, foul mouthed, broke, prefer Guinness.
Russian - Weird, creepy, dodgy.

Abstract?

Stupid posting loading time.

I'm Irish so I guess so, I used to like beer, whiskey and wine!

I'm Mexican.

Yes, I am both lazy and a hard worker.

Back