Do you display any of the stereotypes that are sometimes connected to your lineage?

I'm the guy that always organizes the betting pools in my office and I'm known as a guy that you need to pay up to so I guess I live up to my Sicilian side.

I'm Chinese and I have average size dick.

And I just bragged.

White single and using the the excuse of "if my dogs here I'm not drinking alone"

Horrifyingly yes. Even worse, it's not just linked to country or ethnicity. There are some quirky traits linked to the local region - apparently not uncommon in mountainous regions.

Care to give an example of a quirky local trait? We talking about a hook nose or something? Or a trait that could be learned like talking with your hands or heavy drinking?

That would be a good April fools joke for a hospital to pull:D You probably got all of the recessive genes. I've just seen Pictures, but I highly resemble my great grandmother.

Yea, that's probably the case. (I hope, well most of the time.)

Not sure if you did post your photo in that thread but if you've already crossed the non-anonymity line you should post a photo of you and your great grandmother side by side. It's always pretty cool to see DNA in action like that.

Yes I am German and I fucking hate my asshole neighbor who happens to be Jewish.

French Canadian :

- don't take myself too seriously
- humour is an important part of how I communicate with others
- can be quite rude if I feel attacked or antagonised
- tend to find religions ridiculous
- love un-PC jokes
- question everything and argues all the time
- love chopping wood
- naturally inclined towards combat sports

Are these stereotypes ? They're true tho.

No, you're just an asshole like most French Canadians, oh wait, I just stereotyped you.

Disclaimer: Don't know if you are really an asshole, just making a funny. Like a ha ha funny.

Yes I do
I like demolition derbys , cigarettes, cheap beer , pro wrestling and I walk around with no shirt on all the time even though im fat as hell

Im white trash

Care to give an example of a quirky local trait? We talking about a hook nose or something? Or a trait that could be learned like talking with your hands or heavy drinking?

One is extreme stubbornness and not doing things the simple way. Picking a stupidly long difficult task involving physical labor, then doing it yourself without help.

Physical? a crease above the nose between the eyebrows.

One is extreme stubbornness and not doing things the simple way. Picking a stupidly long difficult task involving physical labor, then doing it yourself without help.

I'm semi-notorious for this; but banging my head against the proverbial wall has been my greatest teacher as well. I feel like it's a very masculine trait that you'd likely find in all developed populations.

Physical? a crease above the nose between the eyebrows.

Now slight genetic mutations like this are pretty interesting, especially within small isolated breeding populations.

And fuck. ...Kevin Randlemann RIP.

We lost a legend.

Thanks for giving us the most insane moment in MMA history (Fedor Randleplex).

Back