Do you consider Eddie Bravo part of the MMA community.

Do you consider Eddie Bravo part of the MMA community

• Total voters
He always brought fighters to KOTC and other small shows. He's been involved in mma a long ass time.

I didn't until he confirmed that Joanna J could beat Ray Lewis. Then I understood how much more he knows about fighting than I had ever suspected.

So yes. Any man who'd put Joanna J in front of Ray Lewis and tell them to scrap is definitely part of the community.

He might be part of sherdog, actually.

shocked-cat-o.gif

Well of course he is. People saying he isn't because he's not all that knowledgeable are missing the point. He used to score fights in the UFC, he's cornered fighters in MMA, he's on MMA related stuff and he teaches BJJ.

Hah thanks for the poll boss!

This site should implement a douchebagery test before finalizing the sign up process. Either this or there should be a ban rule against people of these sorts.

J6kPBK.gif
TS is Nate, you are Conor... You whore.

Dude coaches and trains MMA fighters and has done professional commentary. You post on sherdog. You literally offer no value to the world.

eddie bravo and chael sonnen should do a show together

the more you listen to him, the more you realize he's far from knowledgeable about mma. some of the things out of his mouth are close to retarded... he's clearly a massive bjj talent, but i don't think he's relevant in the mma world

the more you listen to him, the more you realize he's far from knowledgeable about mma. some of the things out of his mouth are close to retarded... he's clearly a massive bjj talent, but i don't think he's relevant in the mma world
Maybe you should have one of your students fight one of his students and show us how much more you know about MMA!

Maybe you should have one of your students fight one of his students and show us how much more you know about MMA!

he's a jiu jitsu instructor and some of his students happen to fight. he's not an mma instructor.

Back