Do you consider Eddie Bravo part of the MMA community.

Do you consider Eddie Bravo part of the MMA community

• Total voters
Great BJJ mind but dude doesn't know shit. Consistently says names wrong, doesn't watch much mma except the bigger cards and sprouts his conspiracy theories on fight companions.

You try taking a few hits from your vape before going on camera.

he's a jiu jitsu instructor and some of his students happen to fight. he's not an mma instructor.
I guess you don't know much about MMA then. Thats cool. I guess the fighters in the UFC who he was the head coach of should have consulted with sherdog user TheWhiteRooster before competing in the UFC.

Its fake bro. That's one of his students, him, Eddie and Joe troll people with his character of renato laranja

damn, I took the bait.

ok, but is it fair to use that cat gif in another thread?

I consider myself part of the MMA community and i only post in sherdog.

He does a lot more than i do, so why not?

I guess you don't know much about MMA then. Thats cool. I guess the fighters in the UFC who he was the head coach of should have consulted with sherdog user TheWhiteRooster before competing in the UFC.

nice one corky. if you look at the thread title, it's not pertaining to sherdog user thewhiterooster. it's asking our opinion of eddie bravo and his relevance to mma. we're all entitled to an opinion. i've listened to pretty much every joe rogan experience fight companion (with eddie bravo) and many many other eddie bravo interviews. if you've done the same, you'd probably agree with me. the crap that comes out of eddie bravo's mouth (in regards to mma) is undeniably retarded...

He should take over after Rogan leaves.
That way, we can all be entertained during snoozers with random facts he found via Google that are not facts, but rather some random shit someone posted on a wordpress site for an experiment in a college class.

Depending on your answer, I might berate you. And yes, this is a, "TS, you're drunk" situation.

Hell, if you give me a really bad answer, I might berate you in front of your mother.

wrong question to ask. Eddie did fight analysis for the UFC real time, in between rounds.

As a fighter? No. As a fan? Sure. As a source of info? Sometimes. As a source of insight? Maybe.

He should make a pitch to SBG and start teaching Conor the rubber guard.

Great BJJ mind but dude doesn't know shit. Consistently says names wrong, doesn't watch much mma except the bigger cards and sprouts his conspiracy theories on fight companions.

Additionally, his music is SHIT and his musings on the benefits of marijuana use are obnoxious self-important stoner babble - worse than Joe Rogan's "comedy."

nice one corky. if you look at the thread title, it's not pertaining to sherdog user thewhiterooster. it's asking our opinion of eddie bravo and his relevance to mma. we're all entitled to an opinion. i've listened to pretty much every joe rogan experience fight companion (with eddie bravo) and many many other eddie bravo interviews. if you've done the same, you'd probably agree with me. the crap that comes out of eddie bravo's mouth (in regards to mma) is undeniably retarded...
You sound like a massive loser. You can have an "opinion" all you want. But you still have no idea what you are talking about.

He coaches fighters. Has head coached fighters in the UFC. Has coached tons of top MMA talent. You post on sherdog. He is relevant, even if you don't agree, you are meaningless stat on a listening sheet for the joe rogan experience.

Yeah. Bravo used to be a commentator for KOTC and then the round scorer and highlight presenter for the UFC. His "system" is based on BJJ for MMA. One of, if not the first to teach No-Gi BJJ, while taking GnP into account. Numerous fighters have used his teachings in the UFC. And he showed against Royler twice that his vision works. He's a pioneer, has been contributing on a lot of levels for close to 20 years now. Shinya Aoki became a rubber guard beast when under Bravo's tutelage.

You sound like a massive loser. You can have an "opinion" all you want. But you still have no idea what you are talking about.

He coaches fighters. Has head coached fighters in the UFC. Has coached tons of top MMA talent. You post on sherdog. He is relevant, even if you don't agree, you are meaningless stat on a listening sheet for the joe rogan experience.

you hate yourself so much, corky. and really you know nothing about me. other than i cringe when i hear eddie bravo ask schaub (with a straight face) if he thinks schaub can beat gabi garcia in an mma fight, etc. and you clearly smash your meat to eddie bravo. it's your right. enjoy.

Back