• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Relationship Do you believe in soulmates?

Do you believe in soulmates?

• Total voters
I think soulmates exists only when tolerance and compromises are there too,when theyre gone, soulmates are also done in that relationship

I made a post but I deleted but to make it short, I think you can have multiple soulmates and it comes down to young love being the main foundation.

I admit that with younger women, I can be a bit of a quasi-simp. But I am extremely cruel and vicious with older women. Because of this, I can have a bias answer and I stand by it and that is the fact that a soulmate can only exist in a younger woman based on what I have seen and personally experienced.

That you have this undeniable connection with someone I guess, like you were meant for eachother kind of thing. It was destiny.

And also those who are in relationships, do you believe that's your soulmate?

I believe that you can have multiple strong connections with many people. So I don't think there this just one person and that's it.

FindingLoveQuotesBelieveInSoulmates1.jpg

I've been with my wife almost 25 years now since we were 15 years old. When we started dating it was like it was something we had been doing forever from the get go almost as if we had done it in a passed life and just picked up where we left off. I do not know if I'm just lucky , if it was always meant to be or if it works that way for other people too.

I will say this. People have become so selfish and distracted that even if soulmates are a real thing I'm not sure they would recognize their soul mate when they met them or be able to make it work even if they did. Even people who are perfect for each other go through hard times and sometimes it takes a little work to keep things running smooth

I've been with my wife almost 25 years now since we were 15 years old. When we started dating it was like it was something we had been doing forever from the get go almost as if we had done it in a passed life and just picked up where we left off. I do not know if I'm just lucky , if it was always meant to be or if it works that way for other people too.

I will say this. People have become so selfish and distracted that even if soulmates are a real thing I'm not sure they would recognize their soul mate when they met them or be able to make it work even if they did. Even people who are perfect for each other go through hard times and sometimes it takes a little work to keep things running smooth

Thank you for sharing your story and your wisdom.

I don't believe in traditional soulmates aka there's one person out there that's your perfect match. I do believe in this world of 7billion people, there are a certain number that you connect very strongly with. For example, that number may be 10,000 across the globe, and only 1000 people in your country.

<36>

If it were real, I would have had like 7 by now

Hell no. Just more corny chick shit.

I don't believe in soulmates and I don't think you can predict life long compatibility with a specific person.

No, I used to when I was a wee lad but the years have taught me otherwise.

I'm not confident enough to say outright "no such thing," as much I think that it's a concept that's impossible to prove. In my opinion there is no way to know if the person you're with is the absolute right person for you, to the exclusion of all others. There is no way to meet every single possible mate for you to make that determination.

Like...one of my relatives married his high-school sweetheart. My single ass is sitting here going, "Well, that's handy. Your one true soul mate just so happened to be at your school." No. You met someone early on, decided "good enough," and so far it has worked out. Just because this relative stopped looking doesn't mean there isn't a better match for them.

Never mind other potential roadblocks. Take another story as an example: long time ago I was on vacation in Washington DC. Near the Korean War memorial I saw a woman in a tour group who was so attractive, and who I felt so drawn to, that after spotting her I had to go run and hide behind a tree to catch my breath (give me a break, I was young). Never had anything like that happen before or since, but then rationality started to set in: her tour guide wasn't speaking English. I have no clue if there would've been any way for us to communicate even if I had approached her, and the likelihood of our paths crossing again is probably nil. What was it that I felt? Don't know, and never will. Was she my soul mate? Entirely unprovable, despite the rarity of the feeling.

I'm not confident enough to say outright "no such thing," as much I think that it's a concept that's impossible to prove. In my opinion there is no way to know if the person you're with is the absolute right person for you, to the exclusion of all others. There is no way to meet every single possible mate for you to make that determination.

Like...one of my relatives married his high-school sweetheart. My single ass is sitting here going, "Well, that's handy. Your one true soul mate just so happened to be at your school." No. You met someone early on, decided "good enough," and so far it has worked out. Just because this relative stopped looking doesn't mean there isn't a better match for them.

Never mind other potential roadblocks. Take another story as an example: long time ago I was on vacation in Washington DC. Near the Korean War memorial I saw a woman in a tour group who was so attractive, and who I felt so drawn to, that after spotting her I had to go run and hide behind a tree to catch my breath (give me a break, I was young). Never had anything like that happen before or since, but then rationality started to set in: her tour guide wasn't speaking English. I have no clue if there would've been any way for us to communicate even if I had approached her, and the likelihood of our paths crossing again is probably nil. What was it that I felt? Don't know, and never will. Was she my soul mate? Entirely unprovable, despite the rarity of the feeling.

Wow you rarely post, how many post a year is that?

And thanks for sharing your thoughts.

That you have this undeniable connection with someone I guess, like you were meant for eachother kind of thing. It was destiny.

And also those who are in relationships, do you believe that's your soulmate?

I believe that you can have multiple strong connections with many people. So I don't think there this just one person and that's it.

FindingLoveQuotesBelieveInSoulmates1.jpg

giphy.webp

I am pro nuclear family. My parents are still happily married. My grandparents were married over 50 years. It's retarded now a days.

This is the narrative that gets chanted to plebs in the mainstream.

In actuality:

Why Women File 80 Percent of Divorces

According to the National Center for Health Statistics, about 50 percent of marriages in the United States end in divorce, and about 80 percent of the divorces are initiated by women. That 50 percent is often quoted and it is probably on the high side, but it is illuminating that 80 percent of the divorces are filed by the wife.

https://www.divorcesource.com/blog/why-women-file-80-percent-of-divorces/

Marriage was previously about something entirely different than it is today.

Marriages ages are starting later. More getting ran through. More bastard children. More geriatric pregnancy. Not when young, attractive, and able to give children the best quality genes. The energy to raise children.

Any sec phlebs and male feminists are going to populate with their name calling and shaming language as they down their soy juice.

Marriage is fine without the state and the exit with cash and prizes. Brad Pitt just got accused of abuse. Amber turd 2.0. Classic. It's a broken record. Until the laws change, it's not an intelligent move.

If a man is doing it, you better do it when she's young. No cuckoldry. No carousel or some other guy's kids. Picks you. Not after you got the bag and she's at geriatrics.

Marriage to build a family. Duty. Not her day. A lot of dorks bend the knee after getting ran through. Dead bedroom for the husband. Her college behavior didn't equate to not in the mood.

The reality is that, it's a business contract, and needs to be viewed accordingly. If you start a business and somebody is entitled to do fuck shit and they can take everything, it sounds like a bad idea.

Soul mate is a con.

8 billion people in the world is a fuck ton. But when you disqualify language barriers and culture, it tends to slim the pool down a bit. And then there is location which is the biggest factor.

Also people who voted yes, fucking show yourselves!
And tell me why your soul mate is your soul mate

Call it whatever, but I’ve been with mine since 1993.

Back