Do you believe Cyborg will ever stop ducking Ronda and make weight?

dragonclaw

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
There's absolutely no reason why Cyborg couldn't make 135, other than she simply doesn't want to.

To make the cut she would need to change a lot of her current processes, such as cutting out a lot of the supplements she's taking, eat a clean healthy diet, and trim down some of that muscle. She would lose a lot of her power in the process, which would make it a level playing field.

She simply doesn't want to do it.

The gif below shows what happens when Cyborg faces an elite level striker, she gets ripped a new one. Ronda would absolutely kill her.

Cristiane__Justino__vs__Jorina_Baars_3.gif

I dont think the fight will ever happen and I commend Ronda on not compromising.

I dont think Ronda would be the favorite standing but I dont think she would have any issue tossing Cyborg within the first 30 seconds and submitting her. No one seems to have a problem getting into the clinch with Cyborg and Ronda would have many options once she got there. While Ronda doesnt look "man strong" like Cyborg, I bet their strength is pretty close. Anyone who's ever training in a sport where you have to move human weight knows what Im talking about.

No. Cris will never fight in an org with WADA enhanced blood testing throughout her camp. Invicta still does a single, fight night urinalysis. Cris isn't scared of Ronda. She's scared of the testing. Her career is built on beating girls two weight classes smaller while using roids. That is serious amounts of insecurity and body dysmorphic disorder.

Cyborg was competitive against Jorina and won two rounds against her. Ronda would have been mauled in similar circumstances. Props to Cyborg for stepping out of her comfort zone and fighting a Muay Thai bout. But, hey, let's just keep white knighting and protecting Ronda over 5 pounds.

Cyborg was competitive against Jorina and won two rounds against her. Ronda would have been mauled in similar circumstances. Props to Cyborg for stepping out of her comfort zone and fighting a Muay Thai bout. But, hey, let's just keep white knighting and protecting Ronda over 5 pounds.

If you call merely stepping into the ring competitive, I guess you're right.

She got mauled.

Nobody is protecting anybody. The fight is there if Cyborg wants it, she just has to cut.

The issue at hand here is Cyborg wanting to fight on her terms, which is ridiculous when challenging the champion.

Duck, duck, duck.

She got mauled.

Nobody is protecting anybody. The fight is there if Cyborg wants it, she just has to cut.

The issue at hand here is Cyborg wanting to fight on her terms, which is ridiculous when challenging the champion.

Duck, duck, duck.
If you're saying "Cyborg got mauled", you haven't seen the fight. The only round Jorina wond handedly was the first one. It was competitive and Cyborg won 2 out of 5 rounds. No point in discussing it with you.

There's absolutely no reason why Cyborg couldn't make 135, other than she simply doesn't want to.

To make the cut she would need to change a lot of her current processes, such as cutting out a lot of the supplements she's taking, eat a clean healthy diet, and trim down some of that muscle. She would lose a lot of her power in the process, which would make it a level playing field.

The gif below shows what happens when Cyborg faces an elite level striker, she gets ripped a new one. Ronda would absolutely kill her.

Cyborg did a great job in that muay thai fight.

She got mauled.

Duck, duck, duck.

I smell fear in your troll post.

If you're saying "Cyborg got mauled", you haven't seen the fight. The only round Jorina wond handedly was the first one. It was competitive and Cyborg won 2 out of 5 rounds. No point in discussing it with you.

I guess you can take comfort in knowing at least 1 out of 3 of the judges side with you.

"unanimous decision win by scores of 49-45, 48-45 and 49-44"

Unlikely, but not beyond the realms of possibility. And yes, she could certainly make 135 if she'd just lay off the weight lifting regiment for a while.

Nope, Cryborg is afraid. She knows she doesn't have the skills to win, she just relies on her size. She won't lose a few pounds of muscle because she's too insecure. Lose those massive muscles, lose her only chance at surviving in a fight. She'd rather convince the idiots out there that Ronda should bloat herself up to a weight class she doesn't fight in.

If Ronda is so great surely a 5 or 10 lb compromise won't matter, right?

Many people consider Fedor the goat and he never worried about an opponents size. If Ronda was as good as you casuals think then 5-10 lbs shouldn't matter

You do realize she was fighting World Champion Jorina Baars in a Muay Thai fight? Jorina Baars is undefeated with a 40-0-3 record and has problems finding women to fight her in her sport. Considering Cyborg went up against Baars and survived the fight is amazing. Rousey wouldn't last 2 rounds with Baars.

Would love to see if Rousey would get up after being hit with 1 of these.
tumblr_n377v2AuyY1qaa8d1o1_500.gif

Last edited:
If Ronda is so great surely a 5 or 10 lb compromise won't matter, right?

Many people consider Fedor the goat and he never worried about an opponents size. If Ronda was as good as you casuals think then 5-10 lbs shouldn't matter
Amen!!!

Ronda in her judo days was at 70 kilos, today she fights at 61 with more muscle and she is older. And she can beat Mayweather, Cain and everybody else but can't fight at 66 kilos with only worthy oponent. Shit that are people eating from UFC and saying it's chocolate is unbeliavable

did you see the most recent picture with carano and cyborg? she looks like shes walking around at like 185. looks like a pitbull with a fire hydrant for a head. shes HUGE. she would NEVER make 135.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back