Do you believe Cyborg will ever stop ducking Ronda and make weight?

I thought Ronda ran to 135, I think she used to fight at 145. I don't think Cyborg ever weighed 135 in her adult life.

Cyborg has been ducking for years now.

In the 2 years she's been ducking she could have slowly healthily cut the gained HGH muscle.

Ronda will fight her after Tate and makes another big pay day.

No. Cris will never fight in an org with WADA enhanced blood testing throughout her camp. Invicta still does a single, fight night urinalysis. Cris isn't scared of Ronda. She's scared of the testing. Her career is built on beating girls two weight classes smaller while using roids. That is serious amounts of insecurity and body dysmorphic disorder.

truth

Cyborg just wants to feed off of Rousey's popularity. Cyborg could be the UFC 145 pound champ and she'd still be calling out Rousey because she just wants attention by associating with the biggest star in MMA. It has nothing to do with proving who is best or anything like that

and this

If Ronda is so great surely a 5 or 10 lb compromise won't matter, right?

Many people consider Fedor the goat and he never worried about an opponents size. If Ronda was as good as you casuals think then 5-10 lbs shouldn't matter

Except that Ronda isn't the one calling for the fight. She doesn't care, and hasn't since Cyborg failed that drug test that had her stripped and the SF145 division scrapped.

Cyborg is the one constantly bringing it up. Cyborg is the one who NEEDS the fight to happen. She's less popular, she fights in a smaller organization against lesser names, she makes less money, and she has the disgrace of failing a PED test.

Therefore, if (and I stress IF) she actually does want the fight, she knows what she needs to do, and that is make whatever adjustments are necessary to make 135.

If you're saying "Cyborg got mauled", you haven't seen the fight. The only round Jorina wond handedly was the first one. It was competitive and Cyborg won 2 out of 5 rounds. No point in discussing it with you.

You're just making things up Jorina won ever single round and absolutely merked Cybrog. Cybrog was knocked down 3-4 times in that fight, 2 of which were counted. There was nothing about that fight was competitive. Unless you mean the 5th where Cybrog just tried to bull Jorina against the ropes and only had a couple of throws. The judges may have given her that round but they shouldn't have.

With a screen name and your join date I am quite sure you do not know how a MT fight is scored. Continuing with you would be a waste of my time.

Except that Ronda isn't the one calling for the fight. She doesn't care, and hasn't since Cyborg failed that drug test that had her stripped and the SF145 division scrapped.

Cyborg is the one constantly bringing it up. Cyborg is the one who NEEDS the fight to happen. She's less popular, she fights in a smaller organization against lesser names, she makes less money, and she has the disgrace of failing a PED test.

Therefore, if (and I stress IF) she actually does want the fight, she knows what she needs to do, and that is make whatever adjustments are necessary to make 135.

Even the media is calling for this fight. It's not just Cyborg. Any impartial observer wants this fight.

That said I doubt it ever happens. UFC has too much to lose and too little to gain from it.

There's absolutely no reason why Cyborg couldn't make 135, other than she simply doesn't want to.

To make the cut she would need to change a lot of her current processes, such as cutting out a lot of the supplements she's taking, eat a clean healthy diet, and trim down some of that muscle. She would lose a lot of her power in the process, which would make it a level playing field.

She simply doesn't want to do it.

The gif below shows what happens when Cyborg faces an elite level striker, she gets ripped a new one. Ronda would absolutely kill her.

Cristiane__Justino__vs__Jorina_Baars_3.gif

Why would someone want to make it an even fight?

Ronda is not an.elite striker

Nope, Cryborg is afraid. She knows she doesn't have the skills to win, she just relies on her size. She won't lose a few pounds of muscle because she's too insecure. Lose those massive muscles, lose her only chance at surviving in a fight. She'd rather convince the idiots out there that Ronda should bloat herself up to a weight class she doesn't fight in.

this by 1000%. Cyborg uses her strength to overpower weaker opponents. she is too scared to lose some of her muscle (which she could easily do) and fight Ronda without having a major strength advantage. She is not as skilled and knows it.

Honestly, I don't think she wants the fight. I think she wants the payday, and that makes it a conflicting situation for her, but I think she knows she's likely to be slaughtered... nobody looks forward to that.

Stupidity knows no bounds on this subject.

I mean seriously how far are some of you willing to push this?

Anyway just remember I said this, and I have been saying this for the last 4 years.

The point of the 135 division was to cast Cyborg aside, and make RR the star. It was also to give her enough time to gain the skills to actually be able to beat Cyborg. They fully knew she would never make 135lbs.

Now? Enough time has passed, RR has closed the gap, and this is a fight she can win now. However that simply wouldn't be good enough. While it's a fight she can win now (and I would favor her) it's certainly not a lock. But the UFC knows RR plans on retiring in the very near future, which gives them all the incentive to make this fight because it will make lots and lots of money.

They are going to pull the trigger within the next 18 months and it WILL happen at 140lbs

If Ronda is so great surely a 5 or 10 lb compromise won't matter, right?

Many people consider Fedor the goat and he never worried about an opponents size. If Ronda was as good as you casuals think then 5-10 lbs shouldn't matter

It can go both ways. Cyborg can cut to 135 but will not. If that's not ducking I don't know what is

Fight should be 140 catch weight. They both ducking and want an advantage.

One of them has stated countless times they will fight at 140.

One of them has refused to do it countless times.

I don't know fellas. This is a really tough one.

Really? What advantage is it that Ronda wants? As many times as I've read this same thread, that's the first time I've seen anyone say that. I'm guessing that having an opponent that's the same size as her is an advantage.

If you're saying "Cyborg got mauled", you haven't seen the fight. The only round Jorina wond handedly was the first one. It was competitive and Cyborg won 2 out of 5 rounds. No point in discussing it with you.

Do you have the official scorecard for that? I have watched it a few times and I remember Cyborg getting totally mauled.

It amazes me how many idiots on here don't understand the effects of steroids, especially on a female. IF Cyroid got totally clean while being subjected to enhanced drug testing, she'd lose the enhanced portion of her muscle and make the cut to 135 NO PROBLEM. The issue here is that she doesn't want any part of doing so. And because of that, Ronda is RIGHTFULLY refusing to move up to accommodate a confirmed cheater. Don't want to get clean, go back to your natural level of muscle and fight within an existing weight class where the champion resides? Then fuck off, Cyroid...you are irrelevant...a circus freak sideshow crushing cans in a second rate promotion.

I don't care who has to capitulate. I just want to know who's the better fighter. It's absolutely mind boggling, we are about to be subjected to a third Tate fight, and there are fans on both sides still making excuses for why the fight should not happen.

She's 5' 8
Ronda is 5' 7

Cyroid should just cut the weight. She's an idiot.

Back