Do you believe Cyborg will ever stop ducking Ronda and make weight?

If the two women are close in weight, then Cyborg should fight on Ronda's terms. Ronda is the star.

If she can't possibly make weight for that fight, then they aren't that close in weight.

If the two women are close in weight, then Cyborg should fight on Ronda's terms. Ronda is the star.

If she can't possibly make weight for that fight, then they aren't that close in weight.

Sound logic...on SherDog? GASP! I'm in shock! LOL:icon_chee

Jorina is 10 times the striker ronda is.

But you know that.

Ronda ducked Cyborg in Strikeforce.

You should get dubs for saying something so fucking stupid. Ronda was scheduled to fight Cyborg, but Cyborg pissed hot and was suspended. Are you saying Ronda put the steroids in Cyborg's body and made her fail a test?

In my view the bigger fighter is above in the food chain, by definition.
It's just that there's more money at 135 because of the UFC investing on Ronda, but as far as sport achievement dominating 145>dominating 135.

Neither one of them wants to fight with a weight disadvantage, it's as simple as that. I don't think either one of them are actually ducking the other. They just don't want to be at a disadvantage which is understandable. Then you have the UFC which wants the fight at nothing but a title match, which is also very understandable. All the ducking talk amongst fans is usually just childish bickering or plain ol' ignorance.

I don't believe that she is ducking. She is just not willing to do what it takes to get the fight.

Even the media is calling for this fight. It's not just Cyborg. Any impartial observer wants this fight.

That said I doubt it ever happens. UFC has too much to lose and too little to gain from it.

I'm an impartial observer and I want this fight.

Do you know what I DON'T want though? The UFC to add another womens division. Fuck that. The ones they have already struggle at the bottom, adding a third weaker one would be genuine retardation.

The only viable solution is for the girls to give up rocking those bouldershoulders and stay within the 135 pound range.

Cyborg is nothing but a cancrushing crybaby at this point, her dominance is simply shallow.

Back