Social Do women have fetishes as men do?

Sooooo many women have a fetish for rape play. I have a funnt story about trying that one with a girl years ago...but I'm too high to type that shit out @Bobby Boulders come blaze, bud

The rape play is a little scary. They can turn on you and claim that it was all your idea. I had one who always said to NEVER try to spank her then several weeks later when she was acting very bratty, she said she liked to be spanked. I kind of thought that was the case. Back then I might not have gotten in trouble if she changer her mind but today that seems very risky.

I have a CBT (cock and ball torture) fetish. But it’s very few men who are willing to have needles shoved through all their bits :(

Men have higher prevalence than women of paraphilic disorders. Paraphilia = abnormal sexual interests. But it's not 0 in women.

Was expecting some highly taboo questions from OP...left disappointed.
I've never met a women (or man) who enjoyed being pissed on
Do these people really exist
What about normal women who are into masochism in bed?

Do they really exist or is it all fantasy?

Last edited:
Thanks, bud. I get a lot of positivity from this place, it is certainly welcomed. I truly appreciate the encouragement.

It doesn’t take much to snuff out what little spark people have for themselves. So I try to keep it positive when folks is doing their best that they can. Don’t need for you to say “fuck it, not worth it.”

Was expecting some highly taboo questions from OP...left disappointed.

What about normal women who are into masochism in bed?

Do they really exist or is it all fantasy?

Everything exists if you find the right person. I know a chick who publicly says she isn’t into anal, but she loves getting a finger in her ass while receiving a rim job.

Some women don’t know what they like until they try it.

Back