Social Do women have fetishes as men do?

Theres literally million discussions on net if its piss or not btw

The British Medical Journal is the most well respected peer reviewed medical paper on the planet. Their published view is that it i urine. Female ejaculate is thick and white, and drips out to create more lubrication. The spray is when the orgasm is so intense her PC muscle in her pelvis spasms and she becomes uncontinent for a few seconds.

The British Medical Journal is the most well respected peer reviewed medical paper on the planet. Their published view is that it i urine. Female ejaculate is thick and white, and drips out to create more lubrication. The spray is when the orgasm is so intense her PC muscle in her pelvis spasms and she becomes uncontinent for a few seconds.

Internet forums>medical journal

I won't believe it until @Oceanmachine confirms it.

Yup. Will be staying up for the fight tonight. A must watch for me. I'm a Usyk Stan ever since he beat my boy Mairis Briedis, handing him his only L so far

Usually I don't pay for boxing but this time I splashed 2 euros for a DAZN subscription.
Fuckin a. Usyk by ko baby

Yes, but they often are more demure about it. I dated a women with a foot fetish. I hated it, because I don’t like my feet touched. I dated a girl that had a thing for dirty talk to the point where she could only get off when I was shouting filthy things. Got tired fast. That’s the thing with fetishes, if you don’t share them, it becomes work for one party.

Fuckin a. Usyk by ko baby

I'm thinking it goes to the decision.

Also hoping for a Usyk win.

I'm not willing to put my money on it though. I'm not that confident.

Ex girlfriend wanted me to pee on her in shower abd hold my pebis while I pee. Also she wanted to be faked raped by me, and light bdsmed,

Not in face she wanted me to pee on her leg in the shower. I did this with 2 women,

Brah you never had a girlfriend, that is extremely apparent from your posting on this forum

Yup, and their male cousins.

The father things is well studied in psychology, it is called the Electra complex. The boy-to-mother version is called the Oedipus complex.

Ah, good old Freud.

Don't think these "theories" actually suggest it's common for mature adults to fantasise over fucking their parents.

I'd counter that with, even in traditionally non Christian countries, the women tend to have the same fetishes.

Being submissive/shy during sex is one thing. Having powerful orgasms from being choked, slaped and having your hair pulled hard definately falls into rape simulation terriory. Also, I know America jas a very puritant streak. But it large parts of the Christian world, whatever happens in the bedroom between married couples is for them and them alone.

Is that actually a counter to anything I posted though? my point wasnt that I disagreed these kinds of fantasys existed but that I did not believe they were some evolutionary mechanism to allow women to enjoy being raped.

Again I suspect its much more a case they exist to allow women to feel vunerable/desired and perhaps to get over guilt they feel about sex, the latter probably being more common in more conservative areas. I very much doubt many of these are fetishes for actually being raped and abused, rather for a fantasy roleplay kind of situation in a relationship.

Ah, good old Freud.

Don't think these "theories" actually suggest it's common for mature adults to fantasise over fucking their parents.

Basically spent much of his time playing to conservatism christian biases, again pushing the idea sexuality was some kind of window into an evil primitive nature., the worse he could make implying near universal incestious feelings the better it sold.

Makes fuck all sense though, why on earth would an animal evolve to commit incest when it obviously weakens a population.

Some of them even have thoughts and feelings. It's madness.

I don't think the article claims those are the top 8. Looks more like just the musings of a random slut.
the forced/rape fetish is an interesting one, it would surely be just as popular as the step parent/step child stuff thats heavily viewed and promoted, but how do you sell sexual assault as entertainment ? Whoever figures it out will probably get a big bonus paid into his bank account.

9 1/2 years lol

jump-it.gif

To ask a question like this, you have never spoken to a woman that isnt your mum.
Or watched pron. Some actresses love that kinky shit.

Back