Social Do women have fetishes as men do?

Men aren't into women's feet... Some people find feet appealing for some reason... And yes, women objectify body parts...

Yup. Will be staying up for the fight tonight. A must watch for me. I'm a Usyk Stan ever since he beat my boy Mairis Briedis, handing him his only L so far

Usually I don't pay for boxing but this time I splashed 2 euros for a DAZN subscription.
USYK WINS MOTHER FUCKER!

And by decision as well, like I predicted.

I should have put money on it, damn it!
He did almost finish him there tho.

Im SO GLAD that he beat Joshua so completley the judges couldnt save him!

He did almost finish him there tho.

Im SO GLAD that he beat Joshua so completley the judges couldnt save him!

I'm so pumped, It's 1:30 AM and I'm not going to sleep, I'll watch the entire UFC card and crash in the morning.

The prelims just started too, perfect timing, Let's fucking go!

The best night of fights in my life!

<45>

Yes, but they often are more demure about it. I dated a women with a foot fetish. I hated it, because I don’t like my feet touched. I dated a girl that had a thing for dirty talk to the point where she could only get off when I was shouting filthy things. Got tired fast. That’s the thing with fetishes, if you don’t share them, it becomes work for one party.

Yea, was seeing this woman that wanted me to to choke her to the point her face was turning red and wanted me to say something very specific, which I wasn't into. Don't mind dirty talk, but if it's not something I'm going to say on my own accord, I'm not doing it. Having a script during sex is not fun.

Yea, was seeing this woman that wanted me to to choke her to the point her face was turning red and wanted me to say something very specific, which I wasn't into. Don't mind dirty talk, but if it's not something I'm going to say on my own accord, I'm not doing it. Having a script during sex is not fun.
What were the specific words she wanted you say?
I'm guessing "Fedor is goat"

So far so good. New job is going well. Got the first personal work space I've really ever had now. Got the spacious area with the window, co-workers jealous. Pretty proud of myself and excited for the future.
That sounds awesome. Glad you’re doin the damn thing.

What were the specific words she wanted you say?
I'm guessing "Fedor is goat"

No...that's something I would have said myself.

...but I don't really remember, probably some degrading shit, and I'm not into that.

Men aren't into women's feet... Some people find feet appealing for some reason... And yes, women objectify body parts...
I’ve never understood that either feet are nasty , and the whole foot job thing seems bogus to me

My weird fetishes have developed over the years. Nothing too weird and thankfully my wife is game.

I will say this; feet over my head, butt plugs and self gratification on her part do wonderous things for me.

There's more but a gentleman never tells (more than the above).

lol dude the foot fetish is one of the most common fetishes there is

Had a girl who kept asking "do you want her to be yours" over and over, referring to her taco. Got annoying fast

Back