do woman in todays societyhave unrealistic expectations of men?

It's an interesting topic. Personally I think the key to the whole thing is that men will more readily settle for women less attractive then they are because they put a higher premium on sex. This results in the highest value men offering themselves sparingly to less attractive women, which skews the long-term expectations of those women and essentially eliminates less attractive men from sexual candidacy.

This whole process has been exaggerated by the shift away from monogamy and the streamlining of the courting ritual into nothing more than a swipe and a few text messages. I'd have a pretty high opinion of myself too if I could log into any dating app and receive so many offers for sex that it actually became a nuisance.

Pretty difficult for the average person in today's world to raise a family with one income -- expectations are a result of necessity
my point was that both men and women have risen expectations of each other. I am not denying that in today's world dual incomes are needed. I am not trying to be a white knight because i'm pretty conservative minded but overall women are expected of a lot in today's world. They have to be a wife, a mother, and a employee plus on top of all that they have to still look good. Its not an easy life and no wonder a lot of women dont have kids.

Was just thinking about this yesterday while watching a show called "90 day fiance". Evidently these two obese chicks actually think they deserve an average sized guy and are looking abroad....lol.

90_Day_Fiance_Season_4_Nicole_Azan.jpg

90_Day_Fiance_Narkyia_Olulowo.jpg

WTF are they thinking? Way too much fatty entitlement and enabling in society.

Was just thinking about this yesterday while watching a show called "90 day fiance". Evidently these two obese chicks actually think they deserve an average sized guy and are looking abroad....lol.

90_Day_Fiance_Season_4_Nicole_Azan.jpg

90_Day_Fiance_Narkyia_Olulowo.jpg

WTF are they thinking? Way too much fatty entitlement and enabling in society.
I only saw a couple of episodes but the parents of the blonde in one episode were questioning the camera crew as to why he would be interested in her? Lmao i dont blame them as it is a obvious green card game he is playing.

Discussing this topic from a social science perspective may be interesting, but I think you guys on here spend too much time fretting over what other people think. I think a lot of guys have unrealistic expectations of women as well.

Men are the ones with unrealistic expectations.

We expect women to be rational.

There is nothing more unrealistic in the world.

Last edited:
it should be worse TBH, if more women realized they had the power of the P****y, more guys would be whipped

I expected the man standing next to me while I was sitting on the packed skytrain this morning not to continually press and rub his junk into my knee.

Apparently yes, I expect too much.

the answer is yes tho, down to one very simple reason.

Virtually ALL women want to be accepted 'flaws and all', yet at the same time try to change/mold their man into their ideal mate......

I feel like woman today have completely unrealistic expectations of men and it is the reason why relationships aren't lasting like they used to.

Movies and music have the modern woman believing that not only do they deserve a perfect man but that one exists and wants them.

"As OK Cupid has demonstrated, women rate 80 percent of men below average."
http://drhelen.blogspot.no/2011/06/vox-at-alpha-game-dont-listen-to-female.html

TS, you said it. Interestingly, that same stat number pops up again with respect to female initiated divorce. 80% or more pending your state initiated by women.

According to the National Center for Health Statistics, about 50 percent of marriages in the United States end in divorce, and about 80 percent of the divorces are initiated by women. That 50 percent is often quoted and it is probably on the high side, but it is illuminating that 80 percent of the divorces are filed by the wife.

http://www.divorcesource.com/blog/why-women-file-80-percent-of-divorces/

I have said it before. There is a growing amount of crazy in women today. There is narcissism and extreme entitlement as indicated in the first stats rating men lower then average. The same stat shows, men rated women really well contrary to the victimhood tangents in society.

With 'Netflix and chill' why suitor and date? With free pussy, why marry? Why be exclusive? Why bother committing to the girl who never gave you the time a day at her best?

Don't really see a big problem. They will either end up alone or they better adjust their expectation real quick.

This remind me of a movie I recently rewatched, "Up in the air" in it a young girl and an older women talk about what they want in a man, the young girl has a grocery list of traits and attributes she wants, the older one had just 2 or 3 manageable things.

They adjust their expectations after sexual market value (SMV) plummets, once a single mom or the hour glass figure is toast and youth is squandered. Then its baby crazy kicking off and victimhood. It is a classic example of being both perpetrator and victim.
the answer is yes tho, down to one very simple reason.

Virtually ALL women want to be accepted 'flaws and all', yet at the same time try to change/mold their man into their ideal mate......

The game changer; women peak early (SMV 18-23) and men peak late (35+). The hottest girl today is played out tomorrow.

New girls are turning 18 everyday.

Sheesh, no way He-Man has calves that size. Other than that, I see nothing wrong with the above.

Typical sherdogger, minus the calves.

I know I've referred to this story A LOT now, but I am still coming to terms with it.

I've grown a 'woodsman' beard, and when I had finished fucking (and receiving a bacterial infection) that behemoth (40stone easy) she looked me square in the eye and said 'I'm not keen on beards'.

Not keen on beards! The fucker should thank her lucky stars I went through with giving her one. Christ knows when she last had any.

Not keen on beards!

From a house bound whale!

Unreal.

Be in ifeminate, but be macho.

I'm a woman, I don't need protection, I can do whatever a man does. I want a man that can make me feel safe.

I have my own mind, don't tell me what do. I want a man that can take charge.

I'm an independent woman I don't need a man. I want a man that can provide for me and my family.

Yeah they have unrealistic expectations in the 21 st century... hanaha
I'm a man

I want a traditional woman who will stay home and take care of the family.

I hate when women always expect me to pay for everything. Fucking goldiggers.

As for me, no a2m no relationship. That ain't asking much.

True, and a smart hot woman is even less likely to want a dumb slob.

I wonder why most people enjoy the dynamics they choose for these shows; I wonder if we do, or that's just what they give us.
they were selling a dream. Many men (many people) want to believe they can land a person well outside their league because they are 'nice' and so Hollywood has fed that fantasy.

I think these sort of questions are only ones perpetually single people ask.

I expected the man standing next to me while I was sitting on the packed skytrain this morning not to continually press and rub his junk into my knee.

Apparently yes, I expect too much.

Your husband sounds like a G.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back