do woman in todays societyhave unrealistic expectations of men?

Imalive

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I feel like woman today have completely unrealistic expectations of men and it is the reason why relationships aren't lasting like they used to.

Movies and music have the modern woman believing that not only do they deserve a perfect man but that one exists and wants them.

maybe men have unrealistic expectations of women

Women don't know what they want till a men tells them what they want.

women just want a hot dude and some quality cock.. dudes think cause they have a good job house cars that women should be lining up for them but really bitches just want dick

I feel like woman today have completely unrealistic expectations of men and it is the reason why relationships aren't lasting like they used to.

Movies and music have the modern woman believing that not only do they deserve a perfect man but that one exists and wants them.

Bitches always been cray cray yo. Where you been at?

We messed up when we allowed them to vote.

Maybe so.
They're fed a lengthy program of "All women are naturally great mothers, all men are stupid" pretty much their whole lives until they're looking for a man.
But what's worse is that they're told that "women are naturally in tune with their emotional selves" when in fact women are not even able to evaluate their own emotions with honesty. They often say what they think they're supposed to want, and then when they get that, and it isn't enjoyable, they don't understand why.

The best women are the ones that are emotionally detached (but not as much as men generally are).
I like women who I can meet and not hear how they're feeling about something for the first ten minutes.

Yes. I work with a fat woman who will not date any guy who isn't over 6' tall. She should take anyone willing.

LOL hilarity to ensue.

You're questions assume women (people) even know WHAT they want.

Problem is most people don't know what they want or who they are. With modern day prosperity we can afford to fuss over constant satisfaction instead of where the next meal will come from.

After 20 years of dating western chicks I went indigenous and it doesn't matter they are all the same, wired different than us and batshit crazy, although some conceal it better than others

I guess...they always had.

Just that society was more oppressive towards women and those expectations were suffocated by our dominance over them.

Now we can't say shit because we also have expectations of women, so they'll use that to push their own, but yeah, they're unrealistic and unfair.

That's why we don't love em' hoes

Don't really see a big problem. They will either end up alone or they better adjust their expectation real quick.

This remind me of a movie I recently rewatched, "Up in the air" in it a young girl and an older women talk about what they want in a man, the young girl has a grocery list of traits and attributes she wants, the older one had just 2 or 3 manageable things.

In their defense a lot of dudes are not only pussies these days but also are equally terrible at selecting mates. If you're busting ass to punch 3 weight classes above you can't afford to get lazy.

Eh I had actually written a serious post about this but seeing how this is going the woman hate way, I'm outta here.
Bro, Sherdog is like that.

Many times we can say stuff here that would be censored everywhere else or would get us attacked by angry feminists in person.

These days is rought to make any comment about women, they'll attack you like you're a carcass of a zebra in the savanna.

Eh I had actually written a serious post about this but seeing how this is going the woman hate way, I'm outta here.
Lol - Look at this bitchass white knight over here.

Last edited:

Try flipping this around.

Movies and music have been telling men they deserve the perfect woman since, well, forever.

Anyways, movies and music shouldn't set our expectations for anything.

to be fair men have more expectations of women as well like having a job but also looking after the house plus the kids. Back in the old days when men were ok with women staying at home than women were ok with a man that was a good provider. The expectations have risen for both sexes

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back