do woman in todays societyhave unrealistic expectations of men?

One thing I've noticed is that there are an overwhelming amount of articles focusing on female beauty. There is a huge market & preoccupation with females trying to convince themselves they are beautiful but there are almost no articles on how to be a more upright & better person.

I feel like woman today have completely unrealistic expectations of men and it is the reason why relationships aren't lasting like they used to.

Movies and music have the modern woman believing that not only do they deserve a perfect man but that one exists and wants them.

Who gives a shit? There are millions of women out there. Find one that fits or if one is trying to be bossy and unrealistic....let her know that you aren't her lap dog.

Don't be a pushover. If you date a chick with a bad attitude or that is a SJW....tell her have a good night and move on (if her attitude turned you off so bad that you don't even want a bang and run before moving on)

Last edited:
One thing I've noticed is that there are an overwhelming amount of articles focusing on female beauty. There is a huge market & preoccupation with females trying to convince themselves they are beautiful but there are almost no articles on how to be a more upright & better person.

Take some guesses as to why that is?

"A media system wants ostensible diversity that conceals an actual uniformity" - Gobbels...

Because becoming a more upright or better person requires work.

Yes.

And we're told by the media that visibly overweight women are "healthy" and "curvy", whereas it is wrong to find a skinny woman attractive.

Seriously,what is it women are supposed to want?

I meet girls on the regular who want a decent guy in decent shape who will love them and build a life with them.

Do you guys exist only on the Internet? Do you meet people and interact with them??

It's like you've been told you should be rustled by something and you just espouse it verbatim.

I think the problem more than anything else is that we have been sold romanticism our whole lives and that's not how reality works.

There are whole segments of the population that have little hope of landing a quality mate, yet they dedicate their lives to finding one.

If we would just say to the average person, either be happy with settling or don't worry about finding someone.

Women need to find a man they can hate with.

Talking about shit you like is easy, but boring. Talking about shit you hate is even easier, more therapeutic, and fulfilling.

Some of the best conversations I have with my wife are talking about shit that pisses us off. Then once we get it off our chests we have a good laugh and feel better.

Women don't like to date down so they end up disappointed more. Men are willing to date down in class as long as the pussy is good.

I feel like woman today have completely unrealistic expectations of men and it is the reason why relationships aren't lasting like they used to.

Movies and music have the modern woman believing that not only do they deserve a perfect man but that one exists and wants them.
Depends on your age... if you're in your 20's then you are probably right. A lot of these 20yo kids in general are spoiled little fucks..the snowflakes - the millennials...they think everything should be handed to them...and they shouldn't have to work for anything.

Don't complain, get better

I like that the standard is so high

As a pretty voracious consumer of woman magazines, this is true of, like, three mags. Otherwise untrue.

Many women have unreal expectations of life in general. They think they should get paid for doing nothing and they believe they can say and do whatever they want without any negative consequences.

Back