Do sherdoggers feel dumb now?

he has never failed a drug test in 20 years of fighting, hmm weird.

how many has chael failed?

1. His years of fighting in pride are irrelevant when talking about drug tests.

2. He's been in the UFC for the last 7 years, and has amassed a record of 4-7 in his total UFC career.

dude's a professional and he should understand the protocol and his obligations as a fighter to the NSAC by now.

There's dumb, but then there's Sherdog dumb.

If it was a misunderstanding, he wouldn't have disappeared for days. The normal thing to do would be to call Zuffa or his lawyer to look at the papers immediately, not run off for a few days.

he has never failed a drug test in 20 years of fighting, hmm weird.

how many has chael failed?

Chael has failed zero, and Wand was only drug tested for 6 of those years, and only ever drug tested on fight night. The first time he gets random tested, he runs.

Last edited:
Chael has failed zero, and Wand was only drug tested for 14 of those years, and only ever drug tested on fight night. The first time he gets random tested, he runs.

Pretty sure he's failed at least one...

Chael has failed zero, and Wand was only drug tested for 14 of those years, and only ever drug tested on fight night. The first time he gets random tested, he runs.

More like the last 7. PRIDE didn't drug test at all, there is no athletic commission in Japan.

Its-Still-Real-to-Me-Dammit.jpg

More like the last 7. PRIDE didn't drug test at all, there is no athletic commission in Japan.

Yeah my bad, I meant to say he's only been drug tested since he joined the UFC and was never tested before

Chael has failed zero

Wrong.

The last time he failed a drug test was at UFC 117.

You sherdoggers really have a short term memory, and I mean, really really short term memory.

All I have to say is... lol. Wandy is finished he should retire before he makes a bigger fool of himself, wait too late.

No I do not feel dumb. I don't believe Wand, either.

many has chael failed?
One, same as Wanderlei.

Although you could say that both guys "technically" didn't fail.

Wanderlei ran away from the test, which the NSAC considers an automatic fail.
Chael was administered the wrong test which gave a false positive, because he failed to turn in his TRT paperwork in time.

Wrong.

The last time he failed a drug test was at UFC 117.

You sherdoggers really have a short term memory, and I mean, really really short term memory.

I'm pretty sure if you do some digging you'll find that was because of some incorrectly filed paperwork, not because he pissed molten.

Accusing wand of ducking sonnen, when in reality it was the case of simple misunderstanding?

Gee, lets see here. Chael has been saying for MONTHS that Wand would find a way to get out of this fight. And what happens? Wand finds a way to ... get out of this fight. I don't feel dumb at all - as Chael wa proven correct. Wand has had numerous fights in the UFC, including in his now home state of Vegas. And he hadn't applied for a license as of yet? He didn't give the papers to his lawyer straight away to get sorted out? Um, I don't know why Wand apparently doesn't want to submit his paperwork in a timely fashion (Chael went off TRT so he could compete in this fight fwiw) - but Chael was correct. Do the Wand fans who claimed Chael was full of shit feel dumb? Well, do you????????

Back