Do sherdoggers feel dumb now?

Wrong.

The last time he failed a drug test was at UFC 117.

You sherdoggers really have a short term memory, and I mean, really really short term memory.

You're the one with a really really short term memory. The commission revoked that suspension.

If you believe Wand's story, I have nothing but the utmost respect for you. I'm right there with you. Since you're obviously a pretty sensible guy, I don't suppose you'd like to hear about one night trick I discovered for turning my 401K into a fortune, would you? Bankers hate me.

I'm pretty sure if you do some digging you'll find that was because of some incorrectly filed paperwork, not because he pissed molten.

he failed the drug test. TUE or not, his ratio was way over the limit which is in fact a failed drug test. So it wasn't a clerical error, in spite of what Chael would have you believe....

2u9svmp.gif

I'm pretty sure if you do some digging you'll find that was because of some incorrectly filed paperwork, not because he pissed molten.

You're the one with a really really short term memory. The commission revoked that suspension.

Link me.

I've never heard of the AC's ever owning up to a mistake and revoking any fighter's failed drug test.

unless your source is from chael's mouth, I don't believe either of you.

he failed the drug test. TUE or not, his ratio was way over the limit which is in fact a failed drug test. So it wasn't a clerical error, in spite of what Chael would have you believe....

His ratio means absolutely nothing if he was on TRT.

Some of you guys are so uninformed it's hilarious

No it was because he had synthetic testosterone. He actually was completely in the limits I believe.

Which is why they revoked the suspension which they almost never do for people with elevated levels above normal, see Overeem.

People don't seem to understand how ratios work.

Yes they did

They reduced it to six months from 12. And fwiw, Chael was later proven to be a liar. He told CSAC that he'd been approved for TUE by NSAC, and when pressed on this lie by Kizer, Chael initially deflected the question, and then admitted that it was his manager who had talked to Kizer. Chael got caught in a lie. And that lie got his suspension reduced from 12 months to 6 months.

Link me.

I've never heard of the AC's ever owning up to a mistake and revoking any fighter's failed drug test.

Sonnen landed a date with the influential commission after a failed bid to take UFC middleweight champion Anderson Silva

No it was because he had synthetic testosterone. He actually was completely in the limits I believe.

Which is why they revoked the suspension which they almost never do for people with elevated levels above normal, see Overeem.

People don't seem to understand how ratios work.

And people don't seem to know the difference between revoked and reduced

Link me.

http://www.mmafighting.com/2010/12/02/chael-sonnens-suspension-reduced-to-six-months-on-appeal

OK, so the suspension was reduced, not revoked, guess I recalled incorrectly. However if you read the article you'll notice that Chael had disclosed his TRT usage and part of the reason for a reduced suspension was that he was not informed of the proper steps he needed to take, even after disclosing his usage.

So he tested positive, because he was not taking the correct test.

Back