Do sherdoggers feel dumb now?

No, they didn't.

They reduced it, but they never revoked it.

They admitted that he had disclosed his TRT use to them. Hence why his suspension become an issue of disclosure, and not his failed drug test.

Dude, are you kidding me? Reducing a suspension from 1 year to 6 months still doesn't mean it's revoked... he still initially failed it.

He failed it because they gave him the wrong test

And people don't seem to know the difference between revoked and reduced

Well obviously they don't take it away. Unless you can "prove" the sample was tainted ala Ryan Braun, because even if it was 100% on accident once you pop they can only shorten the sentence.

But his testosterone levels were in the range of a normal man. It's just the fact it was synthetic testosterone which he took every fight after that until the ban.

So really in the Silva fight he was doing the exact same thing he did in every fight. That's why I don't really see it as cheating, Reem was outside the limits of a normal man that's different.

attachment.php

Appears you swallowed Wandy hook,line and sinker

He failed it because they gave him the wrong test

Doesn't matter, he still failed it.

If people are going to say Wand failed his drug test, then so did chael, according to the AC's, they both failed it.

Is TS just trolling us? Its so hard to tell these days

Yeah grimreaper posts troll-esque stuff all the time.

But, I've noticed he has very bad grammar and spelling and supports brazilian fighters a ton. As well as said American judges are biased on multiple occasions.

So I think he's just a die-hard foreigner, who refuses to accept what's actually happening.

Doesn't matter, he still failed it.

If people are going to say Wand failed his drug test, then so did chael, according to the AC's, they both failed it.

And at least Chael didn't run when they put the cup in front of him.

And at least Chael didn't run when they put the cup in front of him.

that wasn't what we were arguing, that other poster was stating chael has never failed a drug test...apparently, he confused the terms 'revoked' and 'reduced'.

He's been fighting for 20 yrs as he's said and all the sudden he's confused?!

Come on. Does he think people are stupid?

Wait don't answer that.

I like Wand but it really looks like he ducked this fight. Seeing Shogun get choked put by Chael probably sealed the deal.

Wrong.

The last time he failed a drug test was at UFC 117.

You sherdoggers really have a short term memory, and I mean, really really short term memory.

Come on man...you can't bring facts to sherdog! That's unfair!!

No because Wand's claims are just dumb. If this was the case then the UFC would of gotten him a translator, waited for his team to respond. Instead it was shared by the UFC and others that he refused to take a drug test.

Wand needs to retire before someone hurts him.

I believe in second chances. Let Wandy retake his roid test, but since he ran away from the NSAC guy the first time they should make him chase after the NSAC guy this time. Give NSAC a 500 meter head start and if Wand can catch him before 1 km finish line then he can take his test...and fail.

found a gif of you TS

1237811334_crying-in-the-audience.gif

That is one of the creepiest gifs, I have ever seen. That lady is psychotic, imo.

As for the topic, no Sherdoggers feel dumb.. only disappointed.

Just watched Wands "clarification" video for the first time-- what a tool you have been fighting your whole life and don't know what the obligations consist of?

This will get me double yellowed/ probably banned but I feel like an idiot for ever supporting this clown and really believe he needs to just go away

Just watched Wands "clarification" video for the first time-- what a tool you have been fighting your whole life and don't know what the obligations consist of?

This will get me double yellowed/ probably banned but I feel like an idiot for ever supporting this clown and really believe he needs to just go away

AASIveGotYour6.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back