Do people wear this in public?

was going to say Lebron dresses like that then someone posted ahead of me.

Same with Russell Westbrook and Dwa

Well its there life, and I guess if you got boatloads of cash and fame you tend to experiment more with stuff like these.

5391501_071219-ktrk-westbrook-fashion-split-tn-img.jpg

Screen+shot+2012-09-30+at+12.42.51+AM.png

Westbrook’s apparel reminds me of a woman’s. Wouldn’t be surprised if they’re homo or bi.

For some reason the guitar changes the whole thing.

Actually being really great at guitar changes the whole thing.

Maybe just being great at anything makes you overlook the shorts with the jacket.......

Maybe just being great at anything makes you overlook the shorts with the jacket.......
Yep, another difference between the rockers and the queer k-pop boys is that the rockers had real musical talents and skills. Competency makes you look more masculine. The k-pop boys look more feminine because they're just visual props, like empty headed bimbos.

Last edited:
Reactions: HHJ

Lyke

We are living in the timelime that leads to The 5th Element.

Yep, another difference between the rockers and the queer k-pop boys is that the rockers had real musical talents and skills. Competency makes you look more masculine. The k-pop boys look more feminine because they're just visual props, like empty headed bimbos.

It's true, and none has a clearly defined purpose in the band. They are all interchangeable wimps.

Back