Do people wear this in public?

Yes, and that's not even close to the most ridiculous dress style I've seen around where I live. I've seen hipsters in stockings, gangbangers with eye shadow, bums with Louis Voitton high heels, Asians dressed more "black" than any black person, Trannies rocking Lakers jerseys with thigh high boots, fat women with extra small tank tops, junkies wearing sweat pants with a blazer and dress shirt, all sorts of funky shit around my neck.of the woods.

Forget people of walmart, walk down Alvarado or Melrose and you're bound to see some of the weirdest characters and attires.

Last edited:
Wardlow would make that short suit the hottest fashion style in America

There's real life, and then there's runway level fashion retardation

was going to say Lebron dresses like that then someone posted ahead of me.

Same with Russell Westbrook and Dwade

Well its there life, and I guess if you got boatloads of cash and fame you tend to experiment more with stuff like these.

5391501_071219-ktrk-westbrook-fashion-split-tn-img.jpg
<bball1>

I actually don't mind it because, although the style choice is questionable, at least he's keeping himself well-kept, clean and crisp. He's making an effort.

The thing that really gets to me is seeing people dressed like absolute slobs. Joggers that they haven't washed in a week which are sagging because they're the wrong size. Cuck sandals. An obligatory black hoodie draped over a decade-old T-shirt they fished in a garbage bin at some point. People are a mess. I can't even imagine how frustrating it would be to live somewhere like in the deep South, I would lose my mind.

lolol, there is definitely a trend to make men more feminine and women more masculine. Even in mattress commercials, the husband looks more beta than the wife and prefers "extra soft" while she prefers "extra firm".

which means these rich, "do whatever I want", vain people are not as independent as they want you to think. They are OBEYING the trend.
Lol. Have you seen how rockstars dressed from the 60's to the 90's ?

god forbid fashion evolve a bit over hundreds of years

I actually don't mind it because, although the style choice is questionable, at least he's keeping himself well-kept, clean and crisp. He's making an effort.

Lol, I was thinking about the "blouse" that he's wearing under the jacket. It could be a blouse/tank top thing or a VEST. Yep. Most likely a white vest, which means there is NO SHIRT under the jacket.

Then he employs the same strategy women use for their evening gowns: they like to bare their chest but it can be too much skin showing and they feel 'naked' so they use necklaces to dress it up. This guy is doing the same thing with his chest baring and multiple necklaces.

Imagine wearing a three piece suit without a shirt for an entire evening. The chafing and scratching must be very uncomfortable. That's what shirts are for. Not to mention that jacket will be trashed with all kinds of stains on the inside around the forearms/wrist and armpit areas. The sweat soaking through means he probably smells too. That's a lot to pay for being hip.

Last edited:
Back