Do People Still Think Cyborg Would Dominate Ronda?

People were saying Cyborg would beat Honda before Holly was even in the UFC...
I know they were, but there were a lot of people who fought Ronda would beat Cyborg, but after Ronda lost to Holly, everyone has been saying Cyborg would dominate her.

Wild Horses could not drag R3 into a cage with Cyborg and who knows if she will ever return to the cage anyway. Anyway Cyborg would end her.

Why would they be less inclined to believe it now, following Rondas loss?

Cyborg would honestly beat Ronda, not trying to go with everyone or be biased it's just the truth. Cyborg is an animal striking and I don't see how Ronda would be able to man handle her like she does other women and get the armbar.

What are you talking about? Ronda has done nothing but disappoint lately, and Cyborg has done nothing but impress..

Mentally broken Ronda? It would be a slaughter.

9fd260636948bf32ba833636e1caaa55

Within 90 seconds Rousey is curled up in the foetal position in the corner of the cage quivering with every punch. This fight would retire her for sure, although looks like Holly got there first.

The real question is who thought Ronda could ever beat Cyborg? I need names people...

Well I certainly do, which is actually a strong indicator that Rousey would knock her out seeing as how the opposite of what I predict seems to happen these days...

Let's see, Cyborg has consistently remained in great shape, tips the scales at 160+ lbs., and has remained active in the gym.

Ronda has been sucking down Starbucks and chicken wings like they're going out of style, has been focused on salvaging whatever is left of her shitty Hollywood career, and has been non-committal about getting back into fighting shape and trying either avenge her loss or getting back her belt.

You tell me who's more likely to win?

The real question is who thought Ronda could ever beat Cyborg? I need names people...
Within 90 seconds Rousey is curled up in the foetal position in the corner of the cage quivering with every punch. This fight would retire her for sure, although looks like Holly got there first.
Cyborg by utter destruction.
Cyborg would honestly beat Ronda, not trying to go with everyone or be biased it's just the truth. Cyborg is an animal striking and I don't see how Ronda would be able to man handle her like she does other women and get the armbar.
Isn't Cyborg that chick who got mounted by a muay thai fighter while juiced to the gills on anabolic steroids??? If Carano hadn't let her up we wouldn't be having this conversation.

Isn't Cyborg that chick who got mounted by a muay thai fighter while juiced to the gills on anabolic steroids??? If Carano hadn't let her up we wouldn't be having this conversation.

LOL You can use woulda, coulda, shoulda, in every argument.

LOL You can use woulda, coulda, shoulda, in every argument.
Just saying, if you get mounted by a muay thai fighter while juiced to the gills you're not going to fare well against somebody as good on the mat as Rousey.

I can see it now, Cyborg is the epitome of technique.

Cristiane__Justino__vs__Jorina_Baars.gif

Just saying, if you get mounted by a muay thai fighter while juiced to the gills you're not going to fare well against somebody as good on the mat as Rousey.

So what if she got mounted, she wasn't in any real danger, and I'm a huge Gina fan. Rousey wouldn't be able to take crack from Cyborg, first hit she takes, she's going to be in retreat mode.

You do realize this fight happened three days shy of SEVEN years ago? Are fighters not allowed to improve? Is Carano as good now as she was back then?

Back