Do People Still Think Cyborg Would Dominate Ronda?

Yeah, called out Holm, Rousey, Tate all when they were champ but when Nunes becomes champ she says she wants no part of her.

Do you have a source on this? I don't remember hearing anything suggesting she was scared to fight Nunes.

In all honesty, Cyborg would probably kill her before she could talk about killing herself again. Ronda should not fight Cyborg if her reaction to the loss to Holm wasn't an attention grab.

I think Ronda might need assisted suicide after Cyborg was finished with her she would probably be in an electric wheelchair at best.

Seriously your arguments are weak.

Conor would get smoked by Mayweather or Saenchai in a boxing/MT fight too...the man obviously has no technique.

The real question is who thought Ronda could ever beat Cyborg? I need names people...

Just go into old threads about Ronda beating male fighters and you can assume those people would.

... And her losing made it less believable that cyborg would beat her? Because that is what you're saying right now
Ronda was undefeated and she was dominating all her opponents and as soon as she lost a fight to a striker, people immediately started saying Cyborg would destroy her. A lot of people used to say Ronda would beat Cyborg but since she lost to Holly, no one thinks Ronda could beat Cyborg.

lol at people still thinking Cyborg doesnt have any technique. I just laugh at such ignorance. Shes probably the most technical wmma fighter in the business. It just so happens she also has vicious power and aggressiveness as well.

Gadooosh. Cyborg is a fraud.

tumblr_nwg3w0v7DY1ry1rm7o2_400.gif

LOL its a striking based sport, I know you won't believe it, but people get actually hit. And she only fought Baars, one of the best muy thai fighters in the world. I'd like to see them scrap in a MMA match, I bet its a different outcome.

That's pretty embarrassing for somebody who considers themselves a striker, sherbros insist she has technique but I've yet to see any.

That girl she was fighting is probably the best female striker alive... Jorina Baars, she's never lost a Kickboxing match, look her up some time if you want to learn about technique.

Conor would get smoked by Mayweather or Saenchai in a boxing/MT fight too...the man obviously has no technique.

Just go into old threads about Ronda beating male fighters and you can assume those people would.

His arguments are beyond silly and uninformed.

LOL its a striking based sport, I know you won't believe it, but people get actually hit. And she only fought Baars, one of the best muy thai fighters in the world. I'd like to see them scrap in a MMA match, I bet its a different outcome.

Seriously. One of Cyborg's biggest weapons in her arsenal is her GnP, which she couldn't utilize in the Baars fight. And yet she still managed to fight from bell to bell, despite eating a few good shots in the process.

That girl she was fighting is probably the best female striker alive... Jorina Baars, she's never lost a Kickboxing match, look her up some time if you want to learn about technique.

Of course Tormond cherry picks his supporting evidence, not even acknowledging that Cyborg has been concentrating primarily in MMA

Do you have a source on this? I don't remember hearing anything suggesting she was scared to fight Nunes.
Look it up, uses the fellow countryman excuse. Or in this case countrywoman.

That still doesn't change the fact that Cyborg got completely outclassed and embarrassed. Baars has excellent technique but Cyborg has ZERO.

I've seen people post that since Holly beat Ronda, Cyborg would dominate her and beat her in less than a minute, but Cyborg doesn't have great footwork and movement like Holly does and that's how Holly beat Ronda. Also, I can't see Cyborg getting Ronda to chase after her; she'd more than likely move forward and strike with Ronda, but then she'd be in danger of getting taken down by Ronda.

What do you guys think?
Ronda would not be able to get cyborg down. Cyborg would deform Rondas face. Ronda is Broken and has very bad stand up. Cyborg is stronger than anyone Ronda has faced.

Seriously. One of Cyborg's biggest weapons in her arsenal is her GnP, which she couldn't utilize in the Baars fight. And yet she still managed to fight from bell to bell, despite eating a few good shots in the process.

I like how selectively picks his evidence to support his supposition. He doesn't understand the fighters or the specific sports in the broader context.

Cyborg is a fraud, let's see her fight somebody who isn't a flyweight. She needs to stop ducking the weight class.

Of course Tormond cherry picks his supporting evidence, not even acknowledging that Cyborg has been concentrating primarily in MMA

Or the fact that Baars is 1-3 in MMA...

Isn't Cyborg that chick who got mounted by a muay thai fighter while juiced to the gills on anabolic steroids??? If Carano hadn't let her up we wouldn't be having this conversation.
Dude i watched that fight live and was so heart broking when carano lost, shes so damn pretty and cool. But that fight wasn't really competitive as far as I can REMEMBER, maybe im wrong...

Back