Do People Still Think Cyborg Would Dominate Ronda?

pcbh167

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I've seen people post that since Holly beat Ronda, Cyborg would dominate her and beat her in less than a minute, but Cyborg doesn't have great footwork and movement like Holly does and that's how Holly beat Ronda. Also, I can't see Cyborg getting Ronda to chase after her; she'd more than likely move forward and strike with Ronda, but then she'd be in danger of getting taken down by Ronda.

What do you guys think?

I still think Cyborg would most probably ktfo of Ronda.

Cyborg's hands are the best in WMMA, arguably. She's the most powerful fighter and now one of the most technical, nasty combo. I think she'd finish Ronda quick.

I favor cyborg but Ronda has a chance & I think no matter who won it would be decided in 1 round. If Ronda doesn't come forward she's fucked imo. Can you really see Ronda backing up & countering on cyborg like a prime Chuck Liddell? I can't. Coming forward she might be able to land a big punch, but she'll probably lose most of the exchanges, so she needs to get it to the mat & try to finish. Which won't be easy, but Ronda has great killer instinct so its possible.

Borg destroys Honda and her fat arms

what has changed since Holly KTFOed her? except the pillow size Ronda needs now to hide behind that is...

I think that if the fight happens at 145lbs, Cyborg son's Ronda.

HOWEVER, at 135lbs, I have Sauna via KO

Because Ronda got rocked by a jab from Holly whereas Cyborg would probably follow up with more strikes and Ronda doesn't know how to deal with that. I was one of the people that thought Ronda was unbeatable too.

Cyborg's hands are the best in WMMA, arguably. She's the most powerful fighter and now one of the most technical, nasty combo. I think she'd finish Ronda quick.
Cyborg has great hands, but she doesn't really have any technique. She just charges forward and overwhelms her opponents with strikes and her opponents can't handle it because of how strong Cyborg is. Amanda Nunes hits harder, in my opinion. She has power and technique.

People were saying Cyborg would beat Honda before Holly was even in the UFC...

But in my honest opinion it's hard to say. Cyborg isn't fighting top competition and some of Honda's opponents are questionable. There is no definite answer to this.

Cyborg needs to fight at 135lb
Honda needs to cut 30lbs and fight again.

Cyborg subs Ronda in the first.

Just like Carmouche almost did, but Cyborg gets the job done.

Mentally broken Ronda? It would be a slaughter.

9fd260636948bf32ba833636e1caaa55

Back