Do people on here like Nunes? Or do they just want Ronda to lose?

Tamriel Terror

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Clearly nobody in the mainstream media, UFC, or casuals care about Nunes and just want to focus on Ronda whether they like or hate her, but what about you guys and gals?

Personally I'm not a big fan of wmma mainly due to the skill gap and the hype for ronda didn't help and I honestly dont care that much for Nunes I just dont like Ronda, so for the people rooting for Nunes, do you actually like her or do you just hate Ronda?

Also i think Ronda wins this and the laughable hype train will get back on track unfortunately

I like lesbians so Nunes > Ronda

Also Ronda can never redeem herself after TUF imo

I want Ronda to lose. She's not a good person and her fanbase is absolutely insufferable, and the sooner both have gone back into hiding, the better.

Nunes is don´t care/don´t like for me.

I hope ronda wins.

Latter. I'm pretty ambivalent towards Nunes, but I think that's because she just hasn't had much exposure at all.

Ronda losing will make Dana sad.

So I'll cheer for Nunes.

Im not sure what to think about her,other than shes tough and she hits hard compared to most other women at this weight. She destroyed Tate,but...i dont know if Nunes is really the truth yet. We will see.

I want Ronda to lose. She's not a good person and her fanbase is absolutely insufferable, and the sooner both have gone back into hiding, the better.
I find her sherdog fan base to be very tame since holly. The idea that Ronda fans are insufferable today seems like a joke.

She wrecked Miesha and if she wrecks Ronda she'll be my favourite WMMA fighter. After KK, JJ, Alexa Grasso etc.

sticker,375x360.u3.png

I find her sherdog fan base to be very tame since holly. The idea that Ronda fans are insufferable today seems like a joke.
they are a lotttt more tame than they were before the holly fight, the reason they aren't as bad is just because theres really nothing positive for them to talk about. I mean their favorite fighter got exposed and disappeared for a year, not much to talk about as a psychotic fan.

I fully expect if ronda wins the insufferable fanbase will return 2x as bad. Ronda fans make rabid conor fans look like saints.

I'd like to see Ronda get flatlined again.

Bittersweet though, you know it's not gonna be as violent as the holm fight.

I personally don't like either of them so I couldn't care less who wins. I just hope one loses spectacularly.

well TS, it sounds like you're much more into the drama (" not a big fan of wmma", "I honestly dont care that much for Nunes I just dont like Ronda", " laughable hype train will get back on track unfortunately") than the fighting. luckily for you, UFC is more and more catering to those who get emotional about non-fighting aspects of the game, than those who enjoy fighting.

well TS, it sounds like you're much more into the drama (" not a big fan of wmma", "I honestly dont care that much for Nunes I just dont like Ronda", " laughable hype train will get back on track unfortunately") than the fighting. luckily for you, UFC is more and more catering to those who get emotional about non-fighting aspects of the game, than those who enjoy fighting.
? I just dont like ridiculous hype train's and fighters like ronda and jones.

Clearly im into the drama if i stated that i dont like hype trains. I wish mma didn't need shittalking and a douchey persona but it does to sell.

nobody cares about either one, their fight is a non issue and should not even be relevant

I like both Nunes and Ronda, and yes Nunes is a WMMA version of Rumble lol.

Back