Do people on here like Nunes? Or do they just want Ronda to lose?

Other. I personally don't care about this wmma fight, the hype behind Ronda, or the other lady from Brazil. It's none of my concern tbh.

? I just dont like ridiculous hype train's and fighters like ronda and jones.

Clearly im into the drama if i stated that i dont like hype trains. I wish mma didn't need shittalking and a douchey persona but it does to sell.

If someone is genuinely and deservedly in the GoAT discussion, as Jones is, you can't call it a fucking hype train. The hype train ended back in the Fuel TV days, bub. Now its a GoATamotive, homie.

I'd guess 99% of the people rooting for Nunes are doing so as much or more so due to their disdain for Ronda.

I hope Ronda wins, I just think Nunes wins because Ronda is broken.

If someone is genuinely and deservedly in the GoAT discussion, as Jones is, you can't call it a fucking hype train. The hype train ended back in the Fuel TV days, bub. Now its a GoATamotive, homie.
It's weird that people call fighters like Jones, Ronda and even Conor hype trains and then call for them to be "exposed" by LESS PROVEN fighters like Cyborg or Khabib (he is legit but doesn't have better wins than Conor) who are somehow viewed as more "legit".

Hipsters.

BOO HOO Ronda wins too much. She's too talented. She's too dominating. She doesn't allow less talented fighters to shine.

You need to realize there would be no women in the UFC without Ronda and she earned all her hype by living up to it.

Fair enough bro, if there is one thing we can agree on is that Nunes versus Rousey will be fight of the night. We can at least agree on that?

Ah okay, so not hypocritical lol.

Still I don't know that Ronda and Conor are undeserving of the spotlight, sure other fighters might be as good as them/possibly better but they have proven they are up there with the best and "some of" the best get more spotlight in any sport.
Conor is at least likable, the way he came back and got the win over Diaz was awesome. It's funny because in the first fight I was going for Diaz and in the second fight I was going for McGregor. I guess I just wanted to see how McGregor would come back from adversity in the loss

I can't think of any women's bantam weight fighters that I really like to be honest, there's only a few women fighters that I'm happy to see on a fight card.

The women's fights generally just stifle the momentum of a card.

I cannot stand Rondas fake persona, fake attitude, or her smugness...I want Ronda to lose via KO/TKO...I have nothing against Nunes...

She is super aggressive and knocks people out. WMMA needs more fighters like her.

Nunes has a weird face but a cakey body.

Weight cut ronda is pretty hot too.

Looking forward to the weigh ins

Hope ronda wins just for the sake of seeing a good ol' come back

And her not losing her mind

100% just want Ronda to lose because the lack of Ronda threads since she took time off has been wonderful. All the PMP threads are bad enough, the last thing we need right now is a billion Ronda threads on top of that.

Back