Do people not understand that Cain was injured in the first fight?

DontGiveMeLip**

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
A baseball throw of a punch behind the ear. Really? Thats all that took for people to jump on the JDS bandwagon of being unstoppable and how Cain has no chance to win anymore. REALLY?

Heres some cold hard facts for you people.

Cain had a knee injury. JDS also had one (says big nog). It doesnt matter. Wrestlers need their knees more then strikers do. FACT.

Cain didnt follow the gameplan. He felt comfortable striking with JDS. I mean lets face it, Cain was winning in the stand up till he got hit by a baseball throw of a punch behind the ear. Oh and heres a funny thing about JDS's opponents...Cain is the best striker JDS has fought ever. (Yes Cain would have KO'd Cro cop and Gilbert). (And yes Overeem laughs at such accomplishments by JDS)

Whos the best wrestler JDS has fought? Shane Carwin? did he even attempt?

Cain is in beast mode ladies and gentlemen. No more games. He's going to GSP JDS but with a finish. JDS is going to be defending takedowns all day long till all the blood is pumping into his arms. JDS will be gassed in the third. Cain finishes in the fourth.

yeah he was injured in that fight

injured in his large fucking head by jdses's fist

A baseball throw of a punch behind the ear. Really? Thats all that took for people to jump on the JDS bandwagon of being unstoppable and how Cain has no chance to win anymore. REALLY?

Cain had a knee injury. JDS also had one (says big nog). It doesnt matter. Wrestlers need their knees more then strikers do. FACT.

Cain didnt follow the gameplan. He felt comfortable striking with JDS. I mean lets face it, Cain was winning in the stand up till he got hit by a baseball throw of a punch behind the ear. Oh and heres a funny thing about JDS's opponents...Cain is the best striker JDS has fought ever. (Yes Cain would have KO'd Cro cop and Gilbert). (And yes Overeem laughs at such accomplishments by JDS)

Cain is in beast mode ladies and gentlemen. No more games. He's going to GSP JDS but with a finish. JDS is going to be defending takedowns all day long till all the blood is pumping into his arms. JDS will be gassed in the third. Cain finishes in the fourth.

Blah blah blah

Is a fighter ever 100% going into a fight, in one word no. It is what it is, if you step into that ring you expect to win no matter what. If you postpone the fight which happens often that is ok as well, but once you step in no excuses, none.

this talk is all moot..

let's just reserve judgement for the fight..

It never ceases to amaze me how people can say Cain's injury lost him the fight and Junior's injury was null in the same breath. If you're picking an argument, stick with it. Both were hurt so using that to say one will do differently doesn't make any damn sense. I like TheStrikingGuy's analyses way better since he actually puts thought into things and never has to say "FACT:" when espousing observations.

Do people not understand Jds was injured in the first fight? He had a knee injury and was on crutches days before the fight.

JDS was badly injured before the fight as well.

Perhaps we've never seen the two go at it healthy before, and so you could say that this will be a different fight because now they are both going to be healthy, but that is all you can say.

Again with this "wrestlers need their knees more than strikers do" thing. An injured knee will ruin your footwork and make you slower on your feet, I'd say healthy knees are important for every fighter.

Also, an injured knee would make it more difficult for Junior to stuff takedowns. They were both injured for that fight, but JDS won the clash of the cripples.

Do people not understand Jds was injured in the first fight? He had a knee injury and was on crutches days before the fight.

I hug Junior's nuts, but c'mon now.

dos-santos-celebrate.jpg

Dude, I'm a huge Cain fan and he's my favourite HW, but even Cain himself would be the first to disagree with your post. Yes, Cain was injured, but a fight is a fight and Cain was on the wrong end of it.

Just hope for a better fight tomorrow night.

I hope Cain sticks to the gameplan this time, but the injury had nothing to do with that in the first fight.

I enjoy both fighters and I'm only hoping for a competitive match.

Is a fighter ever 100% going into a fight, in one word no. It is what it is, if you step into that ring you expect to win no matter what. If you postpone the fight which happens often that is ok as well, but once you step in no excuses, none.
oh please. that anti excuse line of "a fighter is never 100% going into a fight" is the dumbest thing ever. Theres different types of injuries doctor. theres the; I had an itch on my balls injuries to having a bruise on the shin, to I tore my god damn ACL injury.

so please, put that tired line to bed.

No, we haven't heard him make that excuse 100 times or anything.

Some people just seem to make a habit out of excuses. So your dog ate your homework when you were a kid too, right?

Back