DO NOT underestimate or overlook The REEM. (+good highlights)

So many sherdoggers are blinded with their overeem-hate that they nitpick everything about him in his fights (even those 5-7 years from no) & overlook the skills he posesses, I hope he smashes Bigfoot and makes a great titlefight.

WAR REEM!

I dont watch the fights, I just look at fight-metric and make my conclusions.

Man i have to laugh about those people claiming Werdum outsruck the reem. The reem had zero respect for werdum his striking. He was only worried about the takedowns (and then the submission game) so he threw only big punches, he also didn't throw any kicks. He tossed Werdum to the floor like a little kid.
Overeem is not going to be afraid of Cain his takedowns. (has no submission game) I think Overeem is going to be to strong for Cain. Cain his strinking is nothing compared to the reem. The only problem Overeem wil have, is that if he doesn't finish Cain in the first he's going to have a big problem! Overeem could be Champ for a long time.

"He is a monsta! He is a monsta!" Great vids TP. Thanks for the post.

Funny I posted gifs and gave the Fightmetric stats

and the delusional fans still deny

I would post the fight,but I'm pretty sure they'll just watch and continue to deny

These commentators alone are good enough to justify watching these videos

"That, was just, VIOLENCE!" epic.

Makes Joe Rogan look like an amateur.

okay guys. Werdum outstruck Overeem, Werdum is a better striker. Velasquaz outstruck JDS, Velasquaz is a better striker. We forget about the takedowns.
Werdum just outstruck Overeem and was way better. That's why he lost. Damn those referees!

Funny because Fightmetric scored the fight 29-28 in favor of Werdum

Another reason why I think Overeem is overrated as hell

the Reem would knock out Dos Santos easily

i think he'd KO Cain as well because if Brock was unable to take down the Reem, then Cain won't be able to either..

Deffending a half assed single leg attempt from a guy coming off like a year layoff is not the same as deffdeing Cain's takedowns

And Brock does not have a relentless wrestling attack like Cain does

if these are the best moments of Werdum then I see why he lost. The knee was probably the only thing that had some effect.

Funny because I bet you cant even find more the 2 shots from Overeem that affected Werdum

TS posted a couple of K-1 fights where Overeem took on some less than stellar names. This is MMA. He will get beat up by both JDS and Velasquez to name a few.

Funny because I bet you cant even find more the 2 shots from Overeem that affected Werdum

Why is it, do you think, that the cageside commentary team and the judges all thought Overeem ran away with the fight?

EDIT - Because you can't do this and still win the fight:

Last edited:

I will never ever watch that fight again because Werdum ruined it. His "gameplan" said nothing but "yes I'm inferior". I'd rather watch Guida - Maynard again.

Back