DO NOT underestimate or overlook The REEM. (+good highlights)

Fitch didn't land a single punch on Hendricks
http://hosteddb.fightmetric.com/fights/index/3702

And Werdum outlanded Overeem in every round
http://hosteddb.fightmetric.com/fights/index/3395

Hendricks,Chuck and JDS didnt get outlanded like Overeem did.

Hendricks, Chuck and JDS also didn't flop like a fish. Its easy to out land someone numbers wise when after every punch you flop to your back before the other guy can hit you. Werdums strikes did nothing, Overeem landed the bigger shots, and besides numbers don't tell the story of the fight and if you honestly want to reward Werdum for flopping then you're not a real fan of MMA or any combat sport just simply hating on Overeem. Werdum doesn't deserve to win with that performance he put on.

Cormier will be tougher, I don't like that fight at all as a AO fan. They'll probably fight for the belt within a year.

Hendricks, Chuck and JDS also didn't flop like a fish. Its easy to out land someone numbers wise when after every punch you flop to your back before the other guy can hit you. Werdums strikes did nothing, Overeem landed the bigger shots, and besides numbers don't tell the story of the fight and if you honestly want to reward Werdum for flopping then you're not a real fan of MMA or any combat sport just simply hating on Overeem. Werdum doesn't deserve to win with that performance he put on.

I'm pretty sure you've seen by now in the gifs above Werdum didnt "flop after every punch he threw"

I wonder how much longer you Overeem fans are gonna use that as an excuse

I hereby vow not underestimate nor will i overlook the REEM

look at yourself in the mirror you pathetic waste of life. who the fuk are you to not call overreem a warrior? he fights for a LIVING.

you're a pathetic 5'5 loser posting on sherdog....pathetic. go away nerd.

Wow someones a little angry ... And he does quit rather easily .. Maybe he is a warrior but with a subparchin ?

What makes you think his wrestling defense is better than JDS'? I doubt he can stop Cains' relentless GSP-esque gameplan. Plus that chin of Reems lol...well, nowhere near Juniors, let's put it that way...

Reem certainly has talent but does not the heart or chin of a champion, he reminds me of a more well rounded version of Andrei Arlovski, beats good/really good fighters, gets beat by the top fighters.

it feels like i read the same 3 sentences over and over

I'm pretty sure you've seen by now in the gifs above Werdum didnt "flop after every punch he threw"

I wonder how much longer you Overeem fans are gonna use that as an excuse

I'm wondering how much longer Reem haters are going to claim that a flopping Werdum, who flopped to his back literally about 20 times in that fight deserved the win?

Seriously you would rather reward Werdums terrible gameplan with a win than give Overeem any credit, pretty sad.

I'm wondering how much longer Reem haters are going to claim that a flopping Werdum, who flopped to his back literally about 20 times in that fight deserved the win?

Seriously you would rather reward Werdums terrible gameplan with a win than give Overeem any credit, pretty sad.

What part of "Werdum out landed Overeem in every round" dont you get?

The stats are here http://hosteddb.fightmetric.com/fights/index/3395

The gifs are here

What part dont you get,kid?

werdum11.gif

vrsj2u.gif

34xrlmp.gif

jiidt5.gif

3136u8o.gif

Whats your point? That Overeem got hit a few times by Werdum? Go ahead and name one high level fighter in any combat sport that never gets hit then? Klitschkos? No they still get hit. Mayweather? He still gets hit. Hari? He still gets hit. Cain? He sill gets hit. Anderson? He still gets hit.

So your points just, well pointless.

What part of "Werdum out landed Overeem in every round" dont you get?

The stats are here http://hosteddb.fightmetric.com/fights/index/3395

The gifs are here

What part dont you get,kid?

Okay I get it...this is your first day of watching MMA and you have no idea about combat sports. You cant define a fight just by looking at the numbers, they don't tell the full story. If somebody lands 200 jabs but his opponent lands 50 hooks that drop him on his ass every time the guy who threw less would be more dominant and win. Werdums strikes were ineffective, just pitter patter shots to set up takedowns/flops. Overeem landed the bigger strikes and controlled the cage he also didnt flop 20 times. Maybe in your idea of MMA people celebrate and award flopping but it doesnt work like that in the real world...kid.

Whats your point? That Overeem got hit a few times by Werdum? Go ahead and name one high level fighter in any combat sport that never gets hit then? Klitschkos? No they still get hit. Mayweather? He still gets hit. Hari? He still gets hit. Cain? He sill gets hit. Anderson? He still gets hit.

So your points just, well pointless.

What part of Werdum outstruck Overeem do you not get,kid?

Those guys you named get hit,but they dont get outstruck like Overeem did.

strikeforce-heavyweight-grand-prix-results-quick-reactions-to-overeem-vs-werdum-fight-card-largely-negative.jpg

method=get&s=alistair-overeem-fabricio-werdum-gif.gif

Yeah Werdum looks like a real winner there.

And this is MMA not boxing, there's more to a fight than just number of punches landed...little fella.

Okay I get it...this is your first day of watching MMA and you have no idea about combat sports. You cant define a fight just by looking at the numbers, they don't tell the full story.

Do you not see the gifs I provided also?

If somebody lands 200 jabs but his opponent lands 50 hooks that drop him on his ass every time the guy who threw less would be more dominant and win. Werdums strikes were ineffective,

Are we talking about Werdum vs Overeem?

Overem didnt drop Werdum once

strikeforce-heavyweight-grand-prix-results-quick-reactions-to-overeem-vs-werdum-fight-card-largely-negative.jpg

And this is MMA not boxing, there's more to a fight than just number of punches landed...little fella.

You're right, Werdum's gameplan was hopeless. But if he had kept it on the feet, he'd possess a solid win, because 'Reem had nothing for him on the feet that night. Werdum was comfortably landing, he never should have laid around on his back and tried to pull guard that way.

What else are we gonna judge the fight off of,genius?

There was hardly any grappling going on.

Do you not see the gifs I provided also?

Are we talking about Werdum vs Overeem?

Overem didnt drop Werdum once

Yeah he didnt drop him once...
5.gif

At the very least you could speak the truth not just lie so vehemently.

What else are we gonna judge the fight off of,genius?

There was hardly any grappling going on.

Octagon control. Overeem undoubtedly controlled the fight. Werdum cant have being that well on the feet if he kept flopping all the time.

Yeah he didnt drop him once...
5.gif

At the very least you could speak the truth not just lie so vehemently.

nf4cbo.gif

Werdum blocked that shot and purposely dove to lure Overeem in his guard

Octagon control. Overeem undoubtedly controlled the fight. Werdum cant have being that well on the feet if he kept flopping all the time.

Just lol with you kid

Overeem fans are the most delusional folks on this site

Meh, he better finish Cain quickly or he is going to get beaten down once he gasses. His cardio sucked even before he started thickening his blood with T, now he is fighting a guy that will make him fight at a sprint (assuming he beats Bigfoot, which I am).

Back