Do NOT be a criminal in the Philippines

I'm going to the pi to eat maxs chicken.

How did you learned about Max chicken?

There was a foodstall near our school called MaxDonald's

Max Chicken is okay I just got tired of it since we always have family there.
Kinda a bit expensive for me but I eat out at max during work days if I want to relax.

images

I came for the weather and friendly people. Anyone else with bullshit excuses for going to the Philippines? If you're not Filipino, there's really only one reason to go there :D

I came for the weather and friendly people. Anyone else with bullshit excuses for going to the Philippines? If you're not Filipino, there's really only one reason to go there :D

For max's Chicken?

Kinda a bit expensive for me but I eat out at max during work days if I want to relax.

images

I'm in California, we have max's chicken here.

For max's Chicken?

I'm in California, we have max's chicken here.
And you're Filipino, right? I may be wrong, but you're always in these threads...:) Just a joke about all those that come for the chicks, but won't admit it. If food is the excuse, one might as well say they are coming for the inviting political climate :D

And you're Filipino, right? I may be wrong, but you're always in these threads...:) Just a joke about all those that come for the chicks, but won't admit it. If food is the excuse, one might as well say they are coming for the inviting political climate :D
So I guess everyone wants to go to the pi to bang hos. except you?

I'm the poor ,man's Anthony Bourdain. I eat 3 Michelin starred meals and awesome street food

So I guess everyone wants to go to the pi to bang hos. except you?

I'm the poor ,man's Anthony Bourdain. I eat 3 Michelin starred meals and awesome street food
I came here for a woman....there's no denying that. Women, meaning one special one or a hundred ho's, are the biggest draw here, and it's not even close. But as this place is like Fantasy Island or Disneyland for adults, most visitors and expats are still stuck in denial and delusion. That was my only point and impetus for a failed joke. :)

for trans?

Try standing under a low-pressure cold-water shower for a while

I've never lived anywhere here with low pressure. There's always high pressure water or else I wouldn't live there. This is actually my 5th place that I've lived at in 2 years being here. I keep finding something wrong with where I stay and keep moving to try to find that perfect place lol.

#prayforMr.RapeFaceLaban

lol, I'm pretty sure I saw him at the mall a few hours ago. Looked like him anyway.

I don't go out after dark anymore, and even limit my daytime outings since all this started.

lol wut? Where do you live at? I go out late at night and I'm never scared. I've been drunk before and want to be adventurous late at night and get on a bus and ride all the way to the other side of manila and walk around by myself and shit like that. I stopped doing that though because sometimes I have to cross busy streets without a footbridge and I don't want to get hit by a car because I'm drunk. Maybe you look like an easy target or something. Some kind of old businessman in a suit or something like that. I'm a big strong 28 year old badass and people never fuck with me.

Haha you mean that Travis Craft guy? @Laban I think a few years ago his apartment in Quezon city got robbed his cameras was stolen.
I wish he still posted here.. Always some cringey vid and backlash from the filipino posters lmao

Just came back last Sunday on a 2 week vacation in Manila. My gf there told me that drug dealers and users are scared af of the crackdown that has been going on because of Duterte.

The one thing I want Duterte to fix is the do nothing cab drivers there that refuse to give rides. Their excuse is always the traffic and they are only willing to drive you to a location if you give them extra pay. I'd go through 3+ cabbies until I'd get a decent driver who will take me to a location with only charge on the meter. Heard Duterte was gonna fix the cabbies. Hope he does before my next visit next year.

images
Looks delish. Been wanting to eat Max''s my last visit but never got around to it. I always eat at Ng Inasal or Bonchons when I'm on the cheap.

Btw jollibee > max
Really? There's a Jollibee close to me here in LA so I never care to eat it when I'm in the P.I. I did finally eat Jollibee at the airport just before I flew back to the U.S. 2 pieces of fried chicken, rice and a can of Sarsi :p

Just came back last Sunday on a 2 week vacation in Manila. My gf there told me that drug dealers and users are scared af of the crackdown that has been going on because of Duterte.

The one thing I want Duterte to fix is the do nothing cab drivers there that refuse to give rides. Their excuse is always the traffic and they are only willing to drive you to a location if you give them extra pay. I'd go through 3+ cabbies until I'd get a decent driver who will take me to a location with only charge on the meter. Heard Duterte was gonna fix the cabbies. Hope he does before my next visit next year.

This...

The Cabbies here are assholes..... they choose their passengers if a forreighner has a hard time getting a cab its much more difficult if you are a local thats why my Swiss coleague hails the cab for me but to the drivers dissmay its only who is going to take the ride hehehe.

This is why I think despite the cost its still practical to own a car here.

Commuting for women is not safe at all rape vans roaming Manila..

Also Duterte said change is comming... what he means is every cabbie should give the correct change tk passengers nomatter what.

You would stand to benefit greatly from social sciences course.

These are complex issues, that are unsolvable through simple "wack-a-mole" strategies.

The war on drugs approach is a failed concept.
Its like saying you can stomp out terrorism by invading other country's, or telling people to love you, or else you will kill them.

I think intro to sociology, social problems and criminal justice classes should be required to graduate HS in America.

That's part woman, right? Never tried that, but have met many hot chicks that for some strange reason are either on their period or only do anal. Weird. :p
:eek: :p

Back