Relationship Do I want to get back with my ex?

Going backwards is rarely the correct decision in life, in my experience.

Most people go back to their ex because they're uncomfortable/fearful about moving forward, not because anything is fundamentally different about the relationship compared to before.

She’s probably been humping someone else for a week or two tbh. She’s moved on but still misses you which makes sense after 6 years together.

She is using you as an emotional tampon until she finds someone (or people) new to fulfill her needs.

You should probably find someone new or grow yourself instead of wasting your time.[living.

Probably right. She says she hasn't been chilling with any other guys but she's probably lieing. I saw her and her coworker going back and forth hearting a bunch of each others pics on Facebook so she probably banging him. Oh well I'm only 33 life goes on.

1. Move on, she has.
2. Quit drinking. If someone says you are a dick when you drink, you are. Nothing worse than a mean drunk.
3. Stop feeding her ego, cut off all communication. If it was truly meant to be, she will realize that, although may be too late if you replace her with another.

How old are you? Dated 6 years and then moved back in with the parents? Oh btw there is another rooster in the henhouse. Move out of your parents and move on. Go find a female bartender or cocktail waitress, it'll do wonders for your confidence and will let you have your way with them since they spend a good amount of time drunk.

Shes playing you like a sucker and youre letting it happen
She likes making you beg because it boosts her ego and shes got unresolved anger towards you and youre just sitting there like a lovesick puppy, jumping and running any time she tells you to

The best thing you can do for yourself is move on, she has all the control now and thats a miserable situation for any man to be in
This

How old are you? Dated 6 years and then moved back in with the parents? Oh btw there is another rooster in the henhouse. Move out of your parents and move on. Go find a female bartender or cocktail waitress, it'll do wonders for your confidence and will let you have your way with them since they spend a good amount of time drunk.
I am 33 but moved out with like 2 weeks notice. Takes a bit of time to find a new place

She probably doesn't know what she wants honestly. I don't think you need to cut her off completely, but I'd say she needs to initiate the contact and I wouldn't be too eager to respond. I wouldn't burn the bridge.

Did you get an iPad when she dumped you? If not, it’s not really over. Try some romantic gestures to get her back. Send five dozen roses to her work then stand outside her apartment building cranking Peter Gabriel

9c2708db-d910-45d7-8968-5f09de8a0362-MSDSAAN_EC012.jpg

I am 33 but moved out with like 2 weeks notice. Takes a bit of time to find a new place
I got ya. If it already came to you moving out it was already done. Your 33 go have some fun with younger girls while you can. If you get back together with her there will be resentment from both sides and most likely won't work. I was in a similar situation at 29. It was difficult because we had a son together, but I went and got a studio apartment in the ritzy downtown area and when I didn't have my son I would hangout at the local bars. It was one of the best times of my life, I was banging a gorgeous 22 year old bartender who who would do things my ex would never do, drinking and eating whatever I felt like, taking my Pug to the beach/ park/ bar (great wingman, he got me all kinds of chicks) and no one bitching at me for every little thing. When it came down to selling our/my house my ex started being everything she was when we first started dating, because of the fear of having to move home or get her own place. I got rid of my apartment, moved back in with her and everything was great for about 2 months. Then the same old problems reared their ugly head and I was again back a square one. Had to go get another apartment etc. It's a vicious circle. If it comes down to you moving out it rarely will ever work. That's my story/advice. Good luck though.

it's a sunk cost buddy.

sunk cost
  • n.
    A cost that has already been incurred and which cannot be recovered to any significant degree.

Time to move on. I mean try to keep her on the side if possible but don't stress it. Also stop reaching out to hear so much let her reach out to you.

Time to move on. I mean try to keep her on the side if possible but don't stress it. Also stop reaching out to hear so much let her reach out to you.
Yea I think that's the main thing I have to do is stop reaching out. Its me reaching out 95% of the time.. in her defense she has been working alot since she's paying rent alone now but that's just an excuse

Did you get an iPad when she dumped you? If not, it’s not really over. Try some romantic gestures to get her back. Send five dozen roses to her work then stand outside her apartment building cranking Peter Gabriel

9c2708db-d910-45d7-8968-5f09de8a0362-MSDSAAN_EC012.jpg
I don't think I saw whatever movie this is lol.. I did buy her an ipad a couple Christmas ago thou somaybe there is hope? Lol

Seems like shes keeping you in the back pocket in case chad/tyrone doesnt work it. iss normal. Move on. dont block her number in case for a free bang.

No. I hooked up with my ex twice during the first year after our breakup (we were together for four years) but life was much better on my own and finding other women.

Why would you want to go back to her? I am sure you're pulling tons of talent living in your parents basement.

There’s nothing wrong with being cordial after a breakup but you gotta cut it off. No more dinners and hangouts. Been there, done that, it doesn’t work. You broke up for a reason. Time for each of you to go your separate ways and move on
This don't be a dick. But put your time elsewhere. If your still gonna give her that time, and ur not getting pussy then ask yourself what are you doing?

After all you're the one who broke up with her. Don't be manipulated into thinking she's changed bc she wants to go to dinner

It usually never works out unless you are both willing to go to therapy to figure our what got you to that point and if its fixable....both have to be 100% on board.

Everytime I got back with an Ex, eventually shit would go right back to where it was before the break up because nobody knew how to fix the problems (both need to be 100% invested in therapy) ....

... on a positive note, Ex-Sex always levels up too for some reason. They are much more down to do freaky shit the second time around....

Share some revenge pron here, and I'll give you my best advice..pinky swear

Back