Relationship Do I want to get back with my ex?

jrleclerc88

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Lately Mayberry seems like a relationship forum so I'll keep the trend going!

Broke up with my ex a few months ago and moved back to my parents. We have hung out a few times going out for dinner or at my parents but she doesn't seem to want me to go over to her apartment. She says she loves me but it seems like I'm the one reaching out to her making effort. Still sends me tit pics but not letting me hit it. It's been 6 years with her I do miss her alot but seems like she's not acting right. Not sure if I should say fuxk this bitch or keep trying

There’s nothing wrong with being cordial after a breakup but you gotta cut it off. No more dinners and hangouts. Been there, done that, it doesn’t work. You broke up for a reason. Time for each of you to go your separate ways and move on

There’s nothing wrong with being cordial after a breakup but you gotta cut it off. No more dinners and hangouts. Been there, done that, it doesn’t work. You broke up for a reason. Time for each of you to go your separate ways and move on
Tough to cut off communication when you're used to talking to someone everyday but it's probably for the best

If you burn your hand on a stove top, would you put it back on it again?

Shes playing you like a sucker and youre letting it happen
She likes making you beg because it boosts her ego and shes got unresolved anger towards you and youre just sitting there like a lovesick puppy, jumping and running any time she tells you to

The best thing you can do for yourself is move on, she has all the control now and thats a miserable situation for any man to be in

She will not realize that she’s still into you - or isn’t - until you start dating someone else.

One way or another, you need to date someone else for a bit, and go from there. She will either get jealous and realize she made a mistake, or say “good I’m glad to be rid of him” - neither will be great situations, tbh, but this is the only way.

Nothing like the misery and confusion that comes with the long breakup.

I think it's like this right. You put your cards on the table and say in or out. If you're in you're in and if she says out cut out the talking hanging out and tit pics and move on. It is that simple and is also that painful.

Girls love to break up then string a mother fucker along til they are officially ready to move on and be with someone else. I've seen a Lotta dudes who thought they were getting back together get totally blind sided by ol girl suddenly having a new boyfriend

Tough to cut off communication when you're used to talking to someone everyday but it's probably for the best
I know it, man. Talked to her everyday for 6 years. Still remember how weird that first day was that her name didn’t come on my phone. You have to do it though. It’s the only way.

Back