Relationship Do I want to get back with my ex?

Lately Mayberry seems like a relationship forum so I'll keep the trend going!

Broke up with my ex a few months ago and moved back to my parents. We have hung out a few times going out for dinner or at my parents but she doesn't seem to want me to go over to her apartment. She says she loves me but it seems like I'm the one reaching out to her making effort. Still sends me tit pics but not letting me hit it. It's been 6 years with her I do miss her alot but seems like she's not acting right. Not sure if I should say fuxk this bitch or keep trying

Didn't read OP but the answer is no.

Edit: OK read the op and going to change my answer to: Fuck no. She's just playing with you.

Funny as this is, I have a pretty ex from some years ago who literally wanted guys to do this. “That’s his guys are supposed to act.” She wanted guys to stalk her street and pull up while she was walking up to the house with new guy. That’s what she expected and kind of wanted, and she was fkn stupid for that along for some other reasons.

Oh, I believe it.

Some chicks are sick like that.

Cut ties, TS. She doesn’t want you at her apartment?

If I were a sports book, I’d put the over/under on dudes she’s raw dogged the past few months at 5.5. No offense.

Cease all contact. Kick her off your phone plan. You don't share kids or a home anymore so she deserves nothing from you. Stop letting her use you because you deserve better and are better than this.

Shes playing you like a sucker and youre letting it happen
She likes making you beg because it boosts her ego and shes got unresolved anger towards you and youre just sitting there like a lovesick puppy, jumping and running any time she tells you to

The best thing you can do for yourself is move on, she has all the control now and thats a miserable situation for any man to be in

This . As an older man this advice is solid. Women are a dime a dozen out there.

Initially she said she wanted to move to Florida to start fresh /find her purpose and be with her dad who is sick. She also mentioned me drinking too much and blacking out a couple times a week. I thought things were going fairly good. She's still on my phone plan so tough to cut her off fully. I already cut way back on drinking and am back in the gym but I s just feel like she's putting In no effort

If you was getting smashed like that a couple of times a week..........you couldn't have been that happy with her.......or your life in general.

The longer you are around her the shittier you will feel. Cut off contact, why torture yourself.

Back