Do Girls Watch/Buy UFC Events On Their Own

Yes, and they also flirt sexually.

My aunt, mom, cousin, and sister all watch it religiously and order the majority of the cardseven if no one else is around. My aunt has ordered every card in the last 3 years besides Hendo/Rashad.

My aunt, mom, cousin, and sister all watch it religiously and order the majority of the cardseven if no one else is around. My aunt has ordered every card in the last 3 years besides Hendo/Rashad.

That's awesome. I'm not entirely sure if my aunt or mom even know what the UFC is.

UFC depends on who's fighting, but my wife has ordered It's Showtime and Glory on multiple occasions when I've been out of town on business, just because she likes it.

That's awesome. I'm not entirely sure if my aunt or mom even know what the UFC is.

It is pretty awesome! Now if only I could get my girlfriend to stop sleeping through them then I'd be set! But I do think most women could care less about the UFC ppv.

There has to be some, but it has to be rare.

Why do they have to be good looking? Why does that even matter?

I'm sure there are fight fan females out there that buy PPVs without needing a man to give them a reason to, you misogynist.

Believe it or not: there are strong, independent women out there that don't need no man to watch MMA.

Found one.

I'd say it's pretty rare...most girls just say "Oh I love GSP!" but cmon they are lying...

Like the boxing fans that spring up when Maryweather fights or Paqiou...however you fuck you spell it

Women MMA fans are overwhelmingly pitiful. and almost always GSP fans. Whenever I run into a girl that knows her shit i'm like "wow they make you?"

Why do they have to be good looking? Why does that even matter?

I'm sure there are fight fan females out there that buy PPVs without needing a man to give them a reason to, you misogynist.

Believe it or not: there are strong, independent women out there that don't need no man to watch MMA.

Mm MMM!!! Sing it, sister!

Women MMA fans are overwhelmingly pitiful. and almost always GSP fans. Whenever I run into a girl that knows her shit i'm like "wow they make you?"

My buddy and his girlfriend both train JJ together, and met doing so, so naturally I presume she would watch of her own accord.

Then there was that girl who came over one night years back and persistently reminded us of her omniscience by asking about whether we all know about Fedor. :l

My buddy and his girlfriend both train JJ together, and met doing so, so naturally I presume she would watch of her own accord.

Then there was that girl who came over one night years back and persistently reminded us of her omniscience by asking about whether we all know about Fedor. :l

I'm sure they exist but few and far between.

Didn't Dana say like 50% of UFC fans are women?

Never seen it

My girlfriend watches the fights herself even if I have to work. She honestly watches more MMA than I do. I'd imagine it's pretty damn rare though.

99,9% of shertards are males.

The other 0,1% are unknown gender.

We can conclude that all hardcore fans are exclusively males. Therefore they are the ones who give 40+$ for ppv.

Women go on events because their boyfriends go. I did it once with a girl friend on a boxing event (*do not mistake with a sexual partner). All she did was reading a newspaper.

That's why we love MMA. Because it's not for p*ssies.

Back