Do Girls Watch/Buy UFC Events On Their Own

DaleyChamp

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I know that girls do watch ufc, but usually its for different reasons. I mean most of the women at a UFC event are just their for a night out, same with bars.

But I have a hard time imaging a couple of non fighter good looking girls sitting at home saying lets buy this ufc event?

Does it happen? I am not talking about girls watching it with their boyfriend. I am taking about of their own tuition. Girls are just wired differently to men and I can't imagine them doing this.

Out of the 300k people buying them, I don't think so

Maybe if they are friend or related to one of the fighters competing but otherwise I just can't see it happening, probably makes up about 1-2% of the buyrate.

I'd say it's pretty rare...most girls just say "Oh I love GSP!" but cmon they are lying...

Like the boxing fans that spring up when Maryweather fights or Paqiou...however you fuck you spell it

But I have a hard time imaging a couple of nno fighter good looking girls sitting at home saying lets buy this ufc event?

Why do they have to be good looking? Why does that even matter?

I'm sure there are fight fan females out there that buy PPVs without needing a man to give them a reason to, you misogynist.

Believe it or not: there are strong, independent women out there that don't need no man to watch MMA.

When I watched Ronda vs McMann at the bar there was a group of lesbians rooting for Ronda.

Yes with candles, warm baths and lotion..

A lot of guys get their girls into a particular fighter and then the girl will watch on her own. I once broke up (with my current wife) but I heard she was still watching Fedor fights because I was so into him lol. Also know a girl who gets all the Faber fights.

Of their own tuition made me laugh lol.

I wouldn't think too many ts except for the ones that train. I dont know any females who dont train who don't think the sport is barbaric.

Also I believe the phrase you are looking for is "of their own volition" :wink:

lol no females are less likely to be ordering it to view by themselves. Families or members from the gym are the most likely in my opinion, or other female fighters of course.

What the internet fans forget though is the far larger audience are couples, crowds and bars which (if you are doing it right) have a substantial female attendance.

According to Dana white, like half the mma fans are girls though.

No, there are zero girls that are actual MMA fans in the entire world. Moron.

My gf doesn't have cable or else she'd watch them if she's not here or working. And she doesn't train.

Cept when I'm training dat ass

lol

Buy PPV.

girls only stream.

i think women mma fighters & female mma promoters like shannon knapp of invicta would buy ufc ppv's. it probably doesn't represent a large population of the ufc ppv buyers, but i believe women do buy ufc ppv's.

i know of a few. But they grew up doing martial arts. Many girls on my fb page claim to be hardcore fans but i still couldnt see them ordering a ppv all alone without company.

Back