Do chicks dig cauliflower ears?

Dunno, all the tall ultra athletic or beautiful guys I see have hot girlfriends/wifes.
They sure as shit don't mind looks. Lol. Everyone wants an attractive partner. And you're right. Attractive people generally date each other. But if there's a mismatch in attractiveness, I've found after 3 and a half decades that generally I see men able to level up in terms of dating a hotter partner than I see women able to do it.

You're more likely to see guys dating girls out of their league in the looks department than you are to see girls dating guys out of their league in the looks department.

It's super common to hear "damn, how is she going out with that dude?"

Not as common the other way around. I just think a guy that's a 7 is more likely to be able to date a 9 or 10 than a girl that's a 7 is able to date a 9 or 10.

Again, just on average. It may not be a huge difference, but I think there's something there.

Dunno, all the tall ultra athletic or beautiful guys I see have hot girlfriends/wifes.

Because they are generally successful in life. Which goes back to my first point. If the guy is fat, or ugly, he can still have get a super attractive woman because the first thing women value is money and security. The man is still the main provider in most relationships generally. The other way around is much less common.

Because they are generally successful in life. Which goes back to my first point. If the guy is fat, or ugly, he can still have get a super attractive woman because the first thing women value is money and security. The man is still the main provider in most relationships generally. The other way around is much less common.

I saw this super hot cougar at Whole Foods a while back. She's smiling at me kind of flirting a little bit and I thought man this is a kept woman. Then her husband joins her. Napoleon. The dude was a three. She was getting close to 50 you could tell but had definitely been a dime piece and was still damn hot. You can tell immediately that it was a marriage for security.

I'm 6'4", in good shape, all that. I'm by no means loaded but do just fine with the ladies, honestly to the point that it's a pain in the ass.

I saw this super hot cougar at Whole Foods a while back. She's smiling at me kind of flirting a little bit and I thought man this is a kept woman. Then her husband joins her. Napoleon. The dude was a three. She was getting close to 50 you could tell but had definitely been a dime piece and was still damn hot. You can tell immediately that it was a marriage for security.

I'm 6'4", in good shape, all that. I'm by no means loaded but do just fine with the ladies, honestly to the point that it's a pain in the ass.

Well, I should have added that Sherdog is an exception. Almost everybody on here is 6'4 shredded, and nailing 10s. I myself sport a 10 inch wang. You can imagine the tang I pull. It does become a burden for sure.

Well, I should have added that Sherdog is an exception. Almost everybody on here is 6'4 shredded, and nailing 10s. I myself sport a 10 inch wang. You can imagine the tang I pull. It does become a burden for sure.

@NateTx4112 can I get a confirmation here? lol I said I'm in good shape, not shredded. And Nate has no idea about my wang. But we've swapped war stories for a minute

@mattemate can definitely pull the tail when he needs to. He's definitely "out kicked his coverage" a few times.

Back