Do chicks dig cauliflower ears?

I guess it just depends man. If your a great grappler then it could just add to your badass identity (i.e. couture, bj, etc.). But if your just average and you work behind a desk or something, you'll probably just look creepy. You can either embrace it and make it part of your identity, or get it drained. I wouldn't go keeping cauliflower ear if your a whitebelt though.

no girls will be like wtf, everybody I know has no idea what it is,if you have big ears like me it looks even grosser,people will think you have cancer or have some disfigurement.

I'm a woman, and I have trained BJJ for over 3 years. I don't like cauliflower ear, and neither do any of my other female friends (ones that train or otherwise).

your ears are not gonna get you laid. having messed up ears does nothing but prevent you from using earphones.

my experience girls don't notice it that much. the ones who do ask. if girls don't want to fukk with you because of cauli ear, then they aren't worth the time for being shallow. most guys notice it before girls and ask "are you a cage fighter"...

Here in Japan it is VERY common. Its a sign of manliness. My girlfriend even says she and all her friends think its sexy.

Honestly, some do, some don't. The ones that don't like it, don't like it for bovious reasons. It's ugly. The reasons why some girls do, is because it's like a scar of sorts. And chicks really do dig scars and imperfections especially if it's related to a masculine activity. It's a good convo starter or ice breaker also. If a girl find out that you're a fighter or that you twist people's limbs and choke them out for fun, she's already got a bad boy image in her mind. Like I said though, some girls absolutely hate it. Most probably do. But there are girls out there that dig it. A good amount of them you'll more than likely meet in a bar or club though as opposed to other places. Maybe at the local gym also though.

Oh and to my above post. The cauli can't be overwhleming. Then it IS just gross LOL

61214.jpg

most do not but i found that one of my friends thinks its sexy...she is a wrestler too (and very hot i might add)

I couldn't care less if any woman found it sexy, unsexy, etc. It looks horrible and I wear headgear to avoid it, as do many of the guys in my school, including blackbelts.

Funny....that is the quote on our club's myspace page ("because chicks dig cauliflower" or something like that). It is supposed to be a joke....but some people take it seriously, I guess, and really think it is a badge of honor or the mark of a fighter or something...

thanks, but honestly, I'll take my cute ears that have been treated well by my doctor.

At one point in time / some cultures, women were / are into fat men because it was a sign that they ate well == wealthy (think the monopoly guy, complete with top hat and monocle). What does this have to do with cauliflower ear? I dunno, I had an original correlation in mind when posting this, but now I lost it - need coffee . . .

I'm a woman, and I have trained BJJ for over 3 years. I don't like cauliflower ear, and neither do any of my other female friends (ones that train or otherwise).

your answer is provided right here.

you people can make excuses for thinking its cool to have cauliflower ears all you want but end of the day girls think you got elf demon ears. Every girl i met that seen it always tell me how gross that shit is..you might impressed other guys but thats just gay. To girls it just makes you look like you have bad hygiene and you dont know how to take care of yourself..And when you meet other females, obiviously nobody wants to be an asshole and tell you to your face that your ears are gross its called being socially polite.

I thought my right ear was forming into caliuflower and i got scared as shit and ran to the doctor the next day lol cuz i never want that shit.

Just cuz you have cauliflower, it doesnt mean now you have super powers in grappling

most of my chick friends think they are gross. what's so attractive about having a mutant nut sack hanging on the side of your head? but hey, whatever floats their boat. if you do find a chick that thinks it's hot, you can keep her. i'd be affraid of the caulivag raost beef that she might have.

I wish my chick had cauli-ears, mmmmmm... in Japan they call it gyoza ear... There is nothing like licking up on some hardened puss and blood buildup. dip that shit in some sauce....

Chance of women digging cauliflower is about as high as the chance of them digging a rolling omoplata. 99% of women will have no idea what it is, will not care, and will just feel that it's totally disgusting.

's the truth, don't lie to yourself.

Back