Opinion Do Black lives Matter Only When It's a White Person/Cop?

The question is fundamentally ignoring that there is a difference between systemic police violence and community violence.

White people are more likely to kill white people.

Black people are more likely to kill black people.

People in poverty are more likely to kill.

Black lives matter no matter what, but the people who intentionally distort what the movement represents are shitheads.

But that has nothing to do with Ahmaud's situation. OP is right. Ahmaud was killed by some retarded white dudes, but white-on-black crime is incredibly rare, so its odd to make a national issue of it.

Of course not? Depends on what cards you were dealt. Your going to always have outliners.

Now research who owns more wealth out of those blacks you mentioned compare to their counter parts . You'll see who controls most of the wealth. Nice try though.

Cool it with the anti-Semitism.

Yes, because this narrative is promoted to sell clicks and further careers, not to stop the death of black males. If the movement were truly concerned about young black males dying, there are much higher causes than the few cases we see promoted on the news each year. Follow the money. Always.

It's all ass backwards, man. You get guys like Shaun King who make a living off of the suffering of black people and I still see folks on social media retweeting his post even though his colleagues have called him out on his shadiness. People will roll with that charlatan no matter much he is exposed because he encourages a victimhood mind state.

I followed Shaun King on Facebook for a while out of curiosity. In addition to the victimhood mindset, he’s also really good at making his audience feel virtuous for supporting him. People get hooked pretty easily.

However, I’ve rarely seen anybody more irresponsible in their “reporting” than Shaun King. He’ll report things as facts when there is no evidence to support him. He will rally e-mobs and dox people he deems guilty before the facts have come out. He will always paint one side as racist whether there’s evidence to support that or not. One thing I’ve found interesting is that he’ll be the first to complain when the media uses the whole “criminal record” angle against black people who are shot so that they appear to have guilt in the matter. Yet he’ll do the exact same thing, in principle, when he labels people “racist” (without evidence most of the time) to make them appear guilty. Basically, he shamelessly talks out of both sides of his mouth.

I believe in the spirit of the Black Lives Matter movement; however, I think Shaun King is, like you said, a charlatan.

I followed Shaun King on Facebook for a while out of curiosity. In addition to the victimhood mindset, he’s also really good at making his audience feel virtuous for supporting him. People get hooked pretty easily.

However, I’ve rarely seen anybody more irresponsible in their “reporting” than Shaun King. He’ll report things as facts when there is no evidence to support him. He will rally e-mobs and dox people he deems guilty before the facts have come out. He will always paint one side as racist whether there’s evidence to support that or not. One thing I’ve found interesting is that he’ll be the first to complain when the media uses the whole “criminal record” angle against black people who are shot so that they appear to have guilt in the matter. Yet he’ll do the exact same thing, in principle, when he labels people “racist” (without evidence most of the time) to make them appear guilty. Basically, he shamelessly talks out of both sides of his mouth.

I believe in the spirit of the Black Lives Matter movement; however, I think Shaun King is, like you said, a charlatan.

I don't understand how anyone can take this guy seriously. Even with lunatics like Alex Jones you know he's trolling with some of his antics. Shaun King really believes he's a black man and is down for the cause even though former associates have exposed this guy on numerous occasions. I still got people I know who follow that clown just because he defends black ideology and deviant behavior. "it's always the white man's fault even when it isn't" type of narratives.

Yes, because this narrative is promoted to sell clicks and further careers, not to stop the death of black males. If the movement were truly concerned about young black males dying, there are much higher causes than the few cases we see promoted on the news each year. Follow the money. Always.

Glad I'm not the only one who sees this

Thing is, most black people believe this as well but are too afraid to say something in fear of being "outcast" in the community

They don't care about black people.

They hate white people.

They hate white people.

No they don't. They love white people more than anything that's why they always talk about them. They probably hate black people like Clarence Thomas or Dr. Ben Carson more than they do Trump or Tucker Carlson. If you are putting that much effort into making white people feel 'guilty' or angry than you do about young black men dying in your city there's only one conclusion to come to

black people dont care when they kill each other...nor do they care when blacks kill whites.
I've never seen the black community more ecstatic than when OJ was acquitted after murdering two white people.

Glad I'm not the only one who sees this

Thing is, most black people believe this as well but are too afraid to say something in fear of being "outcast" in the community
Are you black?

Yes, it only seems to matter when it is police or white men killing black men. Fuck those two idiots in the truck, they deserve to spend the rest of their lives in prison. But there are so many black on black crimes in big cities every single day. Dozens of people are shot in some cities every weekend and no one bats an eye. No protests, no Facebook posts, no national news. But two assholes murder a black man and its national news and protests. That idiot that fled from police and shot at them is getting national news coverage.

Point is, people only care when it is convenient for their cause, otherwise, a black man getting shot is just Tuesday

Dozens of people are shot in some cities every weekend and no one bats an eye. No protests, no Facebook posts, no national news. But two assholes murder a black man and its national news and protests.

You cannot tell me the media doesn't feed into this for clicks just like they do with a big celebrity trial. They don't give a rat's ass about black men dying or they'd report on it much more often. I'm telling you, if the guy that shot and killed Nipsey Hustle was a white guy in a MAGA hat, that story would have been in the headlines for over a year.

It's just such a damn shame. A friend I know always post on the gun violence in Chicago because he grew up there and still has family in the city. Almost no one comments on those type of posts. Let him post something about some redneck shooting paintballs at a few black folks and he'll have all types of comments from everyone on Facebook. They see what they want to see

A friend I know always post on the gun violence in Chicago because he grew up there and still has family in the city. Almost no one comments on those type of posts.
I hope you tell him thanks for keeping it going despite no one appearing to care. Just to let him know he does have support.

Being raised in Oakland I can tell you black in black crime is something we all care about. The major difference between the two is how justice is served. When it's black on black crime someone goes to jail and there are not any loop holes. When it's white on black crime the black man immediately becomes a criminal and deserved it.

Back