Opinion Do Black lives Matter Only When It's a White Person/Cop?

You cannot tell me the media doesn't feed into this for clicks just like they do with a big celebrity trial. They don't give a rat's ass about black men dying or they'd report on it much more often. I'm telling you, if the guy that shot and killed Nipsey Hustle was a white guy in a MAGA hat, that story would have been in the headlines for over a year.

It's just such a damn shame. A friend I know always post on the gun violence in Chicago because he grew up there and still has family in the city. Almost no one comments on those type of posts. Let him post something about some redneck shooting paintballs at a few black folks and he'll have all types of comments from everyone on Facebook. They see what they want to see

they absolutely play into this. CNN brings in their talking heads to condemn the police action and they keep talking about it. Mike brown shooting got tons of coverage

Being raised in Oakland I can tell you black in black crime is something we all care about. The major difference between the two is how justice is served. When it's black on black crime someone goes to jail and there are not any loop holes. When it's white on black crime the black man immediately becomes a criminal and deserved it.

back in Oakland..... this is how we get into it.... I got 10k IG!

So you don't think that those beating , murders , hangings, treated less then a dog had no effect on those people for hundred of years?

Maybe they learned some of those behaviors from the whites dont you think?

If the blacks are like that? What does it make those whites?

Why were there less single parent black households in the 1950s compared to now? Why was black culture far more likely to produce non violent people 70 years ago when racism was worse and slavery had a closer proximity?

You see, you are full of shit.

Preach your victim mentality. Keep getting people killed. Actual racists love people like you.

I'm neither white or black so have no horse in this race. Hopefully both sides wipe each other out soon.
Cute. No sides are getting wiped out. Not is there an effort to do so.

I'm neither white or black so have no horse in this race. Hopefully both sides wipe each other out soon.
iu

The outrage comes from the lack of arrest after the shooting.

What are the chances that a couple of black guys could kill a guy jogging and avoid being arrested?

Why were there less single parent black households in the 1950s compared to now? Why was black culture far more likely to produce non violent people 70 years ago when racism was worse and slavery had a closer proximity?

Preach your victim mentality. Keep getting people killed. Actual racists love people like you.

Because the government was treating their communities on fairly . Putting roadblocks for those communities to fail.

The cia destroyed those communities by introducing crack/cocaine and allowing liquor license in ever corners too. Add systemic effects of slavery on top of that and you're going to have issues.

Funny how you didn't mention that huh? Smh

Because the government was treating their communities on fairly . Putting roadblocks for those communities to fail.

The cia destroyed those communities by introducing crack/cocaine and allowing liquor license in ever corners too. Add systemic effects of slavery on top of that and you're going to have issues.

Funny how you didn't mention that huh? Smh

100 years from now, when we're all dead and gone...the outcry will be "500 years of slavery!" etc etc.

Maybe it was the introduction of drugs by the government into the black communities. Also how about all the government assistance programs that say the father cannot be present in the home if the woman wishes to receive aid. How about men who went to war and never came back. Mothers working 2 to 3 jobs with out daycare leaving the children to fend for themselves.

Maybe it was the introduction of drugs by the government into the black communities. Also how about all the government assistance programs that say the father cannot be present in the home if the woman wishes to receive aid. How about men who went to war and never came back. Mothers working 2 to 3 jobs with out daycare leaving the children to fend for themselves.

Those all could be factors in the past but what is the excuse in 2020?

I mean, if it's known that "all whites are racist" and "all cops (regardless of race) are out to execute young black males," why do young black males antagonize police that are "looking for any excuse to kill them" when dealing with them at traffic stops or otherwise?

If the narrative is that bloodthirsty, racist cops are looking to kill you, you should either comply and not give them a reason or immediately start shooting when you see police, because you need to kill them before they kill you. The way it's currently working doesn't seem to make sense (based on the "known truths" above).

Those all could be factors in the past but what is the excuse in 2020?

I mean, if it's known that "all whites are racist" and "all cops (regardless of race) are out to execute young black males," why do young black males antagonize police that are "looking for any excuse to kill them" when dealing with them at traffic stops or otherwise?

If the narrative is that bloodthirsty, racist cops are looking to kill you, you should either comply and not give them a reason or immediately start shooting when you see police, because you need to kill them before they kill you. The way it's currently working doesn't seem to make sense (based on the "known truths" above).

Maybe it's because the experience they have with the police is usually negative. They are not dealing with cops who look like them, they are dealing with white dudes who are not even from the area. Most are gung ho and use their badge to force their will. No one likes being disrespected and that happens often, everyone is not tempered enough to not react. There were times when the police would pull over a group of black men conduct cavity searches in public embarrassing them.

Maybe it's because the experience they have with the police is usually negative. They are not dealing with cops who look like them, they are dealing with white dudes who are not even from the area. Most are gung ho and use their badge to force their will. No one likes being disrespected and that happens often, everyone is not tempered enough to not react. There were times when the police would pull over a group of black men conduct cavity searches in public embarrassing them.

Being a black man who has had a few bad experiences with police officers I can agree with some of this. A lot of cops (no matter what skin tone) have a big chip on their shoulders and like to over step their boundaries on more than enough occasions especially with young black men

But just like I'll defend the actions of young man getting pissed off when they are harassed by the police for no reason than being black and nearby. I'll also have to point out that a lot of young black men have a serious problem with authority whether it's the police or even their teachers. And that tends to come from not having a strong male figure to keep them in line at home. Fathers are the ones that say, "you do what I say as long as you live in this house. You don't want to abide by the rules in the house or at school, you know where the door is." We can get into that whole "the government took our dads away" rhetoric I keep hearing from pro blacks and social activists but at this point, it's all becoming an excuse for deviant behavior.

I didn't make this thread to defend police officers. They need to be held accountable for their actions as well. They don't get a pass from me but more often than not, they get a pass from the judicial system. They has been a problem for a long time and one that doesn't appear to be getting solved anytime soon. But as Denzel Washington said, "We don't have to make it so easy for them to harass and lock us up."

Last edited:
Been thinking about the horrible shooting of Ahmaud Abery and the two men who basically murdered him. Not really going to get into the details of whether he was a 'criminal' or if he was really 'jogging' because it really doesn't change the fact that these men killed him. Based on what we've seen from that troubling video

It's been interesting watching my Facebook and IG timelines of all the people speaking out on the shooting death of Abery and how upset people in the Black community are about what happened. Got people in my own family talking about how they can't even jog now without fear of getting hunted down a shot by 'white supremacists' and what not. This one girl I went to school with in particular literally just sits by her computer waiting to post something some white person said or did to prove her point about racism in America. I asked her why didn't she post anything about that black security guard who was killed in Detroit for asking a woman to wear a mask? She claimed she did say something but she didn't know enough about the case to suggest anything.

And right there is where so many of my fellow Afro Americans movements can't be taken seriously by outsiders other than Democrats who want their votes or white leftists who think Black folks need to be cuddled because "they just don't know any better." How can anybody honestly buy a movement about Black Lives when we lead the nation in homicides and violent crimes towards each other more than any hate group out there?

We've been getting sold on this whole victimhood for so long that we can walk around wearing Gucci Flip Flops, $250 Jordans, and thousand dollar computers in our pockets and call ourselves oppressed? How can we hear about 60 people getting shot in one weekend (90% being black) and just go about our day like nothing is wrong? But let some racist white guy or Nosy Nancy block a black person from entering a building and it's all over social media for days?

I've watched friends die to gang violence or for being at the wrong place at the wrong time. I used to come home from work and after getting off the bus, having to look over my shoulder not for rednecks or the police but gang bangers who were looking to catch me slipping. Going to bed at night to gun shots every night during the summer. The mayor of Chicago went off on the people in her city for not social distancing and threatened to keep the lockdown going if they don't follow the rules. "Take away their summer", as she puts it. But when the shootings start happening again in her city (and they will), she gonna lock the city down to save 'black bodies'?

Really hurts me to type this but some things have to be said. Curious to hear some of your thoughts

RIP to Ahmaud Abery
The activists appear to nignore certain cases.. I can’t put my finger on the criteria. I’m itching to read the comments here

There are rules to this, that we Conservatives, Independents, and non-Leftists are learning as we go from the Leftists and their MSM.
  • (D) Woman claims a (R) politico raped her is BAD. She should be believed and the (R) should be driven under a rock.
  • (D) Woman claims a (D) politico raped her is NOT BAD. She should not be believed and the (D) should be elected President of the United States.
  • White man shoots Black man. It's racism every time, even if he is Hispanic.
  • Black man shoots Black man. Nothing to see here. Move along.
  • Spanish Flu, West Nile Virus, Lyme Disease, German Measles = O.K.
  • Wuhan Flu = Racist - Even though Wuhan is not a race, nor is Chinese, but it's racist.
There are more rules to come, but we just have to wait for the MSM to direct Leftists to inform the rest of us what they are.

Back