1. The official Sherdog Store is back! Check it out! » Discuss it here! »
Violence/Genocide: Do not condone violence or genocide on a person or group of people. You are free to attack a person or groups ideas but you are crossing the line when calling for violence. This will be heavily enforced in threads with breaking news involving victims.

DNC protests in Philadelphia dwarf those outside RNC in Cleveland

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by punky brewster, Jul 25, 2016.

1. Big_Chief_Stove Silver Belt

He's a better option than Trump or Hillary. Electing a 3rd party candidate would be huge for the US.

2. Hogey Red Belt

Dont see it happening, waste of a vote. Wasting a vote because you want a clear conscious or make a point is pretty selfish and benefits no one.

3. Big_Chief_Stove Silver Belt

Its only "Wasting a vote" because people like you are trapped into two party thinking. the US doesn't need either party.

4. klnOmega Banned Banned

(((Sarah Silverman))) just got bood after taunting Bernie supporters, and CNN cut the boos out. You can't make this shit up.

5. Hogey Red Belt

People like me? As in the masses of American people? So we have it wrong and should change to fit what you lot think makes any difference come election time.

6. Big_Chief_Stove Silver Belt

About a third of the whole population will actually vote. The majority of the country is definitely not in your corner on this one.

You go ahead though, keep thinking the choice between paper or plastic equals Freedom.

7. Amerikuracana Plutonium Belt

She's not much more "evil" than the rest man.. She is just getting scrutiny to show she is no better than the rest.. And that is actually bad.

She's probably not a worse person than the average politician.. And if you include the WORLD, then she is probably decent. She is just not a great Presidential candidate. You can disagree and dislike her as much as you want to, of course.

8. PolishHeadlock Putin Belt Banned

There is nothing wrong with voting 3rd party. It is the best way to let you're party know they're fucking up.

But at the same time "being heard" has a price and people should think about if this election is worth throwing out a protest vote.

We're talking about Donald Fucking Trump as president. For liberals they have to look at the last 8 years and if they think it was a good 8 years. Is it worth throwing away that momentum because they hate Hillary.

It's not like they're following up Carters first term...

9. unimackpass Black Belt

Hillary is going to be really disappointed if she only get to use the big strap on she orderd up special on Bernie.

10. ripskater Guest

I respect you and your opinion, but I truly believe this woman is evil.

11. ripskater Guest

12. JudoThrowFiasco Charming Quark Platinum Member

But the DNC litterally formulated a game plan to keep bernie subdued -- i get voting for what you perceive as the lesser of two evils (which is the main theme of this election more than any election, ever) but how much shit are you suppose to eat and not revolt?

Bernie straight up lied to his base saying hillary will stop TPP -- and in all likelihood, lied about CU

4 years of trump maybe the push progressives need to change the left's mind. Otherwise, it has been shown that the DNC have no problem on shitting on their far left supporters in order to push their own agenda.

13. unimackpass Black Belt

Actually within America I think she actually is about as corrupt as they come.

14. ObsoleteSoul Silver Belt

I'm fine with that. always picking the lesser of two evils still leaves us with just evil. Sacrifices must be made, and maybe this election is it. But hey, vote for whoever makes you feel good.

15. PolishHeadlock Putin Belt Banned

I guess I just don't get it because I'm not an idealist. I'm center right but the Dems have traction and now they're willing to give it up to Trump of all people?

If anything they should be appealing to leftist Dems to completely take over Washington

16. Scrody Gold Belt Platinum Member

[​IMG]