DNC protests in Philadelphia dwarf those outside RNC in Cleveland

He's a better option than Trump or Hillary. Electing a 3rd party candidate would be huge for the US.

Dont see it happening, waste of a vote. Wasting a vote because you want a clear conscious or make a point is pretty selfish and benefits no one.

Dont see it happening, waste of a vote. Wasting a vote because you want a clear conscious or make a point is pretty selfish and benefits no one.
Its only "Wasting a vote" because people like you are trapped into two party thinking. the US doesn't need either party.

(((Sarah Silverman))) just got bood after taunting Bernie supporters, and CNN cut the boos out. You can't make this shit up.

Its only "Wasting a vote" because people like you are trapped into two party thinking. the US doesn't need either party.

People like me? As in the masses of American people? So we have it wrong and should change to fit what you lot think makes any difference come election time.

People like me? As in the masses of American people? So we have it wrong and should change to fit what you lot think makes any difference come election time.
About a third of the whole population will actually vote. The majority of the country is definitely not in your corner on this one.

You go ahead though, keep thinking the choice between paper or plastic equals Freedom.

Hillary is a terrible campaigner. People generally don't like her. She's not likeable like her "husband." She's the most evil corrupt female politician on the planet also.

She's not much more "evil" than the rest man.. She is just getting scrutiny to show she is no better than the rest.. And that is actually bad.

She's probably not a worse person than the average politician.. And if you include the WORLD, then she is probably decent. She is just not a great Presidential candidate. You can disagree and dislike her as much as you want to, of course.

There is nothing wrong with voting 3rd party. It is the best way to let you're party know they're fucking up.

But at the same time "being heard" has a price and people should think about if this election is worth throwing out a protest vote.

We're talking about Donald Fucking Trump as president. For liberals they have to look at the last 8 years and if they think it was a good 8 years. Is it worth throwing away that momentum because they hate Hillary.

It's not like they're following up Carters first term...

Honestly, he deserves it. Bent over for Hillary and then tries to justify it with the typical "Trump is dangerous" BS. Seems the Bernie fans are getting tired of that lame cop-out and are starting to question whether Trump is really that dangerous--or at least any more so than Hillary.
Hillary is going to be really disappointed if she only get to use the big strap on she orderd up special on Bernie.

She's not much more "evil" than the rest man.. She is just getting scrutiny to show she is no better than the rest.. And that is actually bad.

She's probably not a worse person than the average politician.. And if you include the WORLD, then she is probably decent. She is just not a great Presidential candidate. You can disagree and dislike her as much as you want to, of course.
I respect you and your opinion, but I truly believe this woman is evil.

cry_bullies_descend_on_dnc.jpeg

There is nothing wrong with voting 3rd party. It is the best way to let you're party know they're fucking up.

But at the same time "being heard" has a price and people should think about if this election is worth throwing out a protest vote.

We're talking about Donald Fucking Trump as president. For liberals they have to look at the last 8 years and if they think it was a good 8 years. Is it worth throwing away that momentum because they hate Hillary.

It's not like they're following up Carters first term...

But the DNC litterally formulated a game plan to keep bernie subdued -- i get voting for what you perceive as the lesser of two evils (which is the main theme of this election more than any election, ever) but how much shit are you suppose to eat and not revolt?

Bernie straight up lied to his base saying hillary will stop TPP -- and in all likelihood, lied about CU

4 years of trump maybe the push progressives need to change the left's mind. Otherwise, it has been shown that the DNC have no problem on shitting on their far left supporters in order to push their own agenda.

Actually within America I think she actually is about as corrupt as they come.

I'm fine with that. always picking the lesser of two evils still leaves us with just evil. Sacrifices must be made, and maybe this election is it. But hey, vote for whoever makes you feel good.

But the DNC litterally formulated a game plan to keep bernie subdued -- i get voting for what you perceive as the lesser of two evils (which is the main theme of this election more than any election, ever) but how much shit are you suppose to eat and not revolt?

Bernie straight up lied to his base saying hillary will stop TPP -- and in all likelihood, lied about CU

4 years of trump maybe the push progressives need to change the left's mind. Otherwise, it has been shown that the DNC have no problem on shitting on their far left supporters in order to push their own agenda.

I guess I just don't get it because I'm not an idealist. I'm center right but the Dems have traction and now they're willing to give it up to Trump of all people?

If anything they should be appealing to leftist Dems to completely take over Washington

Assange says he has some stuff that will gurantee Hillary's arrest, but he is waiting until next week (after she is officially nominated) to release.

qr5kG.gif@

Back