DNC protests in Philadelphia dwarf those outside RNC in Cleveland

punky brewster

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Yet, you won't see this even mentioned on CNN or MSNBC

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/rundown/dnc-protests-philadelphia-dwarf-outside-rnc-cleveland/

Gary Frazier, a Camden resident and organizer with Black Men for Bernie, said the goal is to get the convention to nominate Sanders for president. If that doesn’t happen, he said, there will be a push to withdraw Sanders supporters from the Democratic Party. He said a Donald Trump presidency wouldn’t be any worse than what’s happening now.

http://www.jacksonsun.com/story/news/2016/07/25/philly-welcomes-dnc-protests-high-temps/87520144/

The Democratic National Convention gets underway Monday in Philadelphia with much bigger demonstrations than the Republican convention and much higher temperatures as the region copes with an oppressive heat wave.

la-1469398771-snap-photo

la-1469388804-snap-photo

la-1469389017-snap-photo

'Black Men for Bernie'

<41>

Really?

The network media is downplaying/ignoring the dissension in the Democrat Party? I don't believe it.

This is probably more organic than the protestors the DNC paid to protest the RNC.

Oh please sweet baby Odin and Zeus -- i hope the brillant minds at wikileaks have broken down the emails to a time schedule to cause maximum damage -- especially during this week. Just release the best documents as the convention goes on and save the hellfires for the weeks leading up to the election day. Scandals have short memories so we need a steady drip of Hillary destructive documents to keep the fire going.

Watching the left turn and feed on itself is probably the most fun thing to watch, ever.

Oh please sweet baby Odin and Zeus -- i hope the brillant minds at wikileaks have broken down the emails to a time schedule to cause maximum damage -- especially during this week. Just release the best documents as the convention goes on and save the hellfires for the weeks leading up to the election day. Scandals have short memories so we need a steady drip of Hillary destructive documents to keep the fire going.

Watching the left turn and feed on itself is probably the most fun thing to watch, ever.

Assange says he has some stuff that will gurantee Hillary's arrest, but he is waiting until next week (after she is officially nominated) to release.

Sadly it will eventually turn violent as many of the protestors are not sensible people. Many are radicals and radical conspiracy theorists. When they start the violence it will be time for the brave men and women in law enforcement to make some arrests and bring out the tear gas and clubs.

Yes....

It's been like this for every speaker. That's what you get when you fill a stadium full of entitled, precious snowflakes mixed with entitlement and self righteous indignation. I won't be surprised if some fist fights break out on the floor tomorrow.

The Clinton led media wants you to believe that only the RNC is unhinged

They boo'd Sanders at a delegate lunch today when he said they had to support Clinton :(

I hope you Clippys of the world mentally prepare yourselves because Trump is going to be the next President.

Last edited:
They boo'd Sanders at a delegate lunch today when he said they had to support Clinton :(

Honestly, he deserves it. Bent over for Hillary and then tries to justify it with the typical "Trump is dangerous" BS. Seems the Bernie fans are getting tired of that lame cop-out and are starting to question whether Trump is really that dangerous--or at least any more so than Hillary.

Honestly, he deserves it. Bent over for Hillary and then tries to justify it with the typical "Trump is dangerous" BS. Seems the Bernie fans are getting tired of that lame cop-out and are starting to question whether Trump is really that dangerous--or at least any more so than Hillary.

What is tragic is that this could destroy all of his progress. Even if he didn't have the nuts to go 3rd party or condemn Clinton, thats a big gamble considering the outcome if he lost, it shouldn't negate what he's done and I fear it might - kind of the way Dronebama killed the anti-war left.

All these years of being politically correct like a robot were worth it to see them attack each other like this.

i absolutely am loving all the boos every time Hillarys name is being mentioned.

Debunks the entire notion of Bernie Sanders the principled liberal. Glenn Beck is more principled than Bernie.

What is tragic is that this could destroy all of his progress. Even if he didn't have the nuts to go 3rd party or condemn Clinton, thats a big gamble considering the outcome if he lost, it shouldn't negate what he's done and I fear it might - kind of the way Dronebama killed the anti-war left.

It will be interesting to see what happens: did Bernie simply help bring together a group of people, or did he create them? Meaning, will they continue just as strongly without him or will they fizzle out and show it was nothing more than a cult of personality?

Back