DNC moment of silence interrupted by BLM

Jesus fucking Christ.....

GettyImages-583551178-640x480.jpg

I can smell the self righteous, radical, indignation coming off of them and hear them thinking "I'm a hero and revolutionary".
You just know these are the type of people Matt Stone and Trey Parker were thinking of when they made this brilliant episode...

v3dgly.jpg

Despicable behavior. Then again this is the same organization that hijacks memorials, marches, and gets pissed off at people paying attention to terrorist attacks. That place was in need of an uppercut dispensery.

Is anyone really surprised? This is basically a big movie theater.

So LBM shits on another memorial or a gay parade.

For fucks sake. Maybe these people should have their own community free of police... where murder, theft and lawlessness go unanswered. Give them what they're asking for.

Then maybe they'd shut the fuck up. I'm against police brutality as much as the next guy, but these people are damaging the reputation of all the good cops out there. Fuck these guys.

You just know these are the type of people Matt Stone and Trey Parker were thinking of when they made this brilliant episode...

v3dgly.jpg

So I haven't followed South Park in like 3 years. Which episode is this? I'll give it a whirl.

First BLM won't allow people to speak in peace, now they don't even allow people NOT to speak in peace.

Jesus fucking Christ.....

GettyImages-583551178-640x480.jpg

I can smell the self righteous, radical, indignation coming off of them and hear them thinking "I'm a hero and revolutionary".

Thank Christ I haven't had breakfast yet. It would have come straight back up.:mad:

I'm tempted to start selling t-shirts that say, Black Lives DON'T Matter in huge letters. Underneath, in tiny letters, ALL Lives Matter.:)

For fucks sake. Maybe these people should have their own community free of police... where murder, theft and lawlessness go unanswered. Give them what they're asking for.

Then maybe they'd shut the fuck up. I'm against police brutality as much as the next guy, but these people are damaging the reputation of all the good cops out there. Fuck these guys.
You mean Detroit?

That is truly out of character for BLM.

Imagine the next generation of angry uneducated rif-raf following the BLM example.

Trying to think of something Trump as president could do that's worse than giving BLM any recognition as a legitimate group or give them any credence in the political sphere.

The more this shit happens, the more it needs to be reported so normal Americans can decide at the polls in November. It's clear.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back